Week 3: Jaguars vs Cardinals - Early Bye Week

.Buzz

I have no idea why...Well I do, part of it may I am hoping this happens, but I just think the Jags compete and have a chance to win this game. Lawrence has not looked good in the first two games, but that changes this week and the offense starts to show their potential. I don't know if the Jags win, but I think this game comes down to the wire and you guys at least have a shot to pull it off.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I have no idea why...Well I do, part of it may I am hoping this happens, but I just think the Jags compete and have a chance to win this game. Lawrence has not looked good in the first two games, but that changes this week and the offense starts to show their potential. I don't know if the Jags win, but I think this game comes down to the wire and you guys at least have a shot to pull it off.

You trying to reverse jinx?

6 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I hope you’re right.

It’s been fun watching him learn regardless, just would be nice to be legitimately competitive.

32 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I hope you’re right.

It’s been fun watching him learn regardless, just would be nice to be legitimately competitive.

Yeah, I mean it's rare for even terrible teams to be completely blown out three weeks ago. There is at least some talent on this team and the Cardinals can be had defensively. The run game will be able to get going some and that will help Lawrence out. I don't expect your defense to be great so this will be a shootout or high scoring affair. Will be a fun game to watch, I will be tuning in!

8 hours ago, Charles said:
14 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Expand  

You trying to reverse jinx?

No, his team is gonna get blown out by Rodgers so he doesn't want to fall behind in the division. I nailed it, didn't I J? 

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

PFF has him at 102 total snaps, 55 pass rush, 39 run defense, 8 coverage.

I do not know if he should thank you or yell at you and shake his fist because you're still a Titans fan. One of those rare moments of a lovely human being deciding to make terrible decisions, such as being a Titans fan (I know a Jaguars fan has 0 ground to stand on, but hey, good old rivalries).

3 hours ago, Jags said:

I do not know if he should thank you or yell at you and shake his fist because you're still a Titans fan. One of those rare moments of a lovely human being deciding to make terrible decisions, such as being a Titans fan (I know a Jaguars fan has 0 ground to stand on, but hey, good old rivalries).

Easy on the Titans' fans...they have to watch a defense that might be worse than ours 🤪

14 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Oops.  That must have seemed kind of strange.  When I first saw your avatar pic, the colors in it made me think you were a Tennessee Titans fan.  I should have looked closer.  Sorry about that. 

How dare you insult me like that?!?
I will not stand for this.
Meet me at high noon.
We must handle this like men...

• Like 2