Jump to content

2021 Cowboys News and Notes


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

It brings a tear to my eye thinking about how dominant this o-line would be if we had Larry Allen and Erik Williams in their primes to go along with who’s already there.

I rather take Larry Allen and Frederick. Not saying Frederick was better than Williams but I believe Collins is more serviceable at this point that Biadasz. 

Smith, Allen, Frederick, Martin, Collins is nasty.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

I rather take Larry Allen and Frederick. Not saying Frederick was better than Williams but I believe Collins is more serviceable at this point that Biadasz. 

Smith, Allen, Frederick, Martin, Collins is nasty.

Prime Erik Williams is arguably the GOAT OL. But his prime was only like 1 season, so it defaults to Larry Allen. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Prime Erik Williams is arguably the GOAT OL. But his prime was only like 1 season, so it defaults to Larry Allen. 

Not disputing that. Just rather have a line of Smith, Allen, Frederick, Martin Collins, than Smith, Allen, Biadasz, Martin, Williams. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

Not disputing that. Just rather have a line of Smith, Allen, Frederick, Martin Collins, than Smith, Allen, Biadasz, Martin, Williams. 

Id move one of Allen/Martin to center and keep Erik Williams (again, assuming prime). 

Smith - Allen - Martin - Williams - Collins

Could you imagine how well our pull/trap/screen game would be with Martin or Allen at center 🤯

Edited by Matts4313
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Matts4313 said:

Id move Allen one of Allen/Martin to center and keep Erik Williams (again, assuming prime). 

 

Could you imagine how well our pull/trap/screen game would be with Martin or Allen at center 🤯

well if that is an option to move them to center, than 100%.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cowboys the most injured team in the NFL right now:

https://overthecap.com/week-4-salary-on-injured-reserve/

The Cowboys have moved into the top spot for salary cap dollars lost and it is a wide $5M gap between them and the Ravens. The Packers still have the most salary cap dollars on reserve this week but the Ravens are only about $600,000 off from jumping ahead of Green Bay.

Team Players Player Change Salary Cap Change Annual Contract Value Change
Cowboys 18 -1 $38,737,535 ($1,619,167) $38,039,639 ($920,000)
Ravens 18 0 $33,744,137 ($7,066,942) $43,231,965 $2,154,976
Jets 13 -3 $32,565,023 ($2,664,533) $35,241,931 ($2,981,847)
Packers 7 2 $31,248,769 $3,484,448 $43,814,389 $1,919,389
Broncos 15 2 $26,756,092 $2,077,909 $32,913,519 $2,444,284
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...