2021 Cowboys News and Notes

Matts4313

3 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

lol. I’m guessing the odds of Moore leaving for this are just slightly north of hell freezing over.

They day the Cowboys lose their golden goose to a in-city college team is the day the City of Dallas burns that college to the ground. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I don’t view 13-4 as too optimistic at all. We’re 6-1 with 7 remaining games against teams that are either terrible (WFT, WFT, Philly, NYG, Denver, Atlanta) or filled with drama (Oakland). 

And even if we drop one, you can’t believe we go winless against KC, NO, And Arizona.

I can see us easily loosing at Philly and at Wash. Mainly because Dak has at times struggled in ‘weather’ games as has Coop.   But I guess when u break it down like you did it makes 13-4 seem more reasonable then it sounds

1 hour ago, quiller said:

I can see us easily loosing at Philly and at Wash. Mainly because Dak has at times struggled in ‘weather’ games as has Coop.   But I guess when u break it down like you did it makes 13-4 seem more reasonable then it sounds

Sure, we could definitely finish worse. But we can also finish better. But 13-4 seems like a pretty reasonable base-case at this point, IMO.

13 hours ago, D82 said:

2 hours ago, D82 said:

Something a lot of previous teams lacked for us. 

Obligatory likes. 

You have to throw in a joke now and then if we are going to make you king of the world. 

PS - I signed you up for the mafia game even though you hate it. Price to pay for being our frontman. 

5 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Depth is a beautiful thing. 

FWIW the latter stat is somewhat inflated by the final play against the Bucs:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theathletic.com/2827080/2021/09/15/why-eight-cowboys-defenders-played-the-first-offensive-snap-of-their-nfl-careers-in-tampa-bay/%3famp

Highly doubt we’ve had 33 unique offensive players active for us yet this season, but hey, admire the creativity nonetheless

48 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Because its the price to pay gdamn it. I thought I made that clear. Now go post in that thread so the people know you are in (as if you had a choice). 

@Matts4313 shouldnt that be a capital G? I dont want anyone in this forum calling you out for being an atheist for using the lower case "g" lol

• Like 1

Just now, CAPJ said:

@Matts4313 shouldnt that be a capital G? I dont want anyone in this forum calling you out for being an atheist for using the lower case "g" lol

The really odd thing about that post is I also have several PMs (from literal mods) who have told me I am too Christian for this site.

Which is it? Am I #HailSatan or #HailJesus.... make your mind up people. 

• Like 1