2021 Cowboys News and Notes

Matts4313

Just wanted to go some where and vent.  Just looked at this "the Greatest NFL Quarterbacks of All time" list by The Delite.  Listed the top 40.   Aikmen 28, Romo 24.. McNabb 20 Staubach 19.

Should have ignored it when they had Kerry fricken Collins at 39...    and Testaverde at 35..

they also had Phil Simms ahead of Fouts..   But what really set me off was they had Phillip Rivers as no 12.  RUK... that is just insane.  IMO.

14 hours ago, CAPJ said:

Any update on Gallimore or Tank?

I heard .. think on Dallas.com that Tank is looking at DEC...  no word on Gallimore...   

SO... Hill got 15 snaps in the blow out...  Bohanna - 0  A little surprised at this....  But shows what they are thinking.

Brown only Cowboy on D who played every snap 54.  Wilson 51 then Diggs 45 were next in line. Parsons/Basham 40

those seeing the field.   Bernard got the least 9 then Joseph 11 and Wright/Hill with 15.

1 minute ago, quiller said:

I heard .. think on Dallas.com that Tank is looking at DEC...  no word on Gallimore...   

SO... Hill got 15 snaps in the blow out...  Bohanna - 0  A little surprised at this....  But shows what they are thinking.

Brown only Cowboy on D who played every snap 54.  Wilson 51 then Diggs 45 were next in line. Parsons/Basham 40

those seeing the field.   Bernard got the least 9 then Joseph 11 and Wright/Hill with 15.

Bohanna isn’t going to play much when you open up a huge first half lead and take the running game out of the equation.

On 11/13/2021 at 10:33 PM, quiller said:

Just wanted to go some where and vent.  Just looked at this "the Greatest NFL Quarterbacks of All time" list by The Delite.  Listed the top 40.   Aikmen 28, Romo 24.. McNabb 20 Staubach 19.

Should have ignored it when they had Kerry fricken Collins at 39...    and Testaverde at 35..

they also had Phil Simms ahead of Fouts..   But what really set me off was they had Phillip Rivers as no 12.  RUK... that is just insane.  IMO.

Easy Quill. Don't concern yourself with idiots like this. Just walk away knowing that stupid people can use the internet to.