2021 Cowboys News and Notes

Matts4313

I have no clue what the hell all of you are talking about. Dak is mentioned pretty much every football related thread/website/sports show as a MVP favorite. 

This very website has a thread saying they think its going to happen. A bunch of people say he is #1.

I honestly thought hype was getting a little to chummy and might get to his head. And I might be the biggest stan for Dak on planet earth - - so you know something is off when I am like "yo - yall are to nice".

NFL Network said he was better than mahomes about 50 times. Dan Orlosky - who hates dak - said he is in contention as the most important person in the league. STEPHEN A and the rest of the ESPN "I hate the cowboys for fun" crowd all said he is a top 2 candidate with Rogers.

Like - are you guys living under a rock, or making a false narrative to get mad? 

Edited by Matts4313

Go to youtube, type in Dak Prescott, you will find the entire world is hyping him to Peyton Manning levels of love*. Its scary because I want this to be sustainable so bad.

The reason I said Manning as he had a likeable personality like Dak. People hate Tom and Rodgers. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Go to youtube, type in Dak Prescott, you will find the entire world is hyping him to Peyton Manning levels of love*. Its scary because I want this to be sustainable so bad.

The reason I said Manning as he had a likeable personality like Dak. People hate Tom and Rodgers. 

Rogers deserves the hate....just because and for general purposes.

Tom, because he wins/won so damn much.

I can see the correlation to Manning for sure tho.

5 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Rogers deserves the hate....just because and for general purposes.

Tom, because he wins/won so damn much.

I can see the correlation to Manning for sure tho.

Well, the other thing with Tom is he was not very impactful early in his career - but he was winning superbowls. Made everyone salty as hell. 

Plus there was some people who hated how left his girl the second he started winning. 

But I dont hold that over him - he ended winning life. 

2 hours ago, cromagnum said:

Pretty amazing turn around as many were calling for him to be benched.

People need to be more patient and trust this coaching staff. We also wanted Brown gone and he just won PFFs highest graded player in the NFL this week. 

There’s been some buzz that Connor McGovern could be in the starting lineup over CW this weekend.

I think it would be smart to consider giving McGovern an early extension. You could probably get him to agree to an extremely affordable 2 year extension, and then LG is locked down cheaply for the next 3 seasons. Gives McGovern some cash in his pocket now, as well as time to really prove himself before FA.