2021 Cowboys News and Notes

Matts4313

What are we going to do about COVID in the stretch run? Would they postpone they playoffs by a week and get rid of the bye between the SB? 

Would they postpone the SB? I mean, can you imagine losing a QB in a Championship week type of scenario?

I am hoping the outbreak happens this week instead of next week. Obviously, we are still in contention for the bye, but if I am in contention I am locking down completely. Have we done that?

Honestly think this post season is going to be ravaged and we may end up with 3rd string QBs in some of these games.

However, if guys like Rogers, Dak, and Mahomes all come down with it in January, they may put off games by a week. We can only hope.

Edited by WheatieMan

Well I think the elite teams will take things real serious and be focused on not getting Covid.  I would also think Wentz getting it will just reinforce that if you are a elite team you better be in lockdown especially once the play offs start.

19 minutes ago, quiller said:

Well I think the elite teams will take things real serious and be focused on not getting Covid.  I would also think Wentz getting it will just reinforce that if you are a elite team you better be in lockdown especially once the play offs start.

Except this is the pro's and going into a bubble aka lockdown has to be approved with the player's association 

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Happy to see DQ decline. Hopefully it’s not something we need to concern with again this year, but part of me wonders if it’s just a Jacksonville thing.

See that's where I'm at. Jacksonville is a dysfunctional franchise right now and you have to wonder if that doesn't play into Quinn not having any interest. 

On 12/28/2021 at 1:49 PM, SweetFancyMoses said:

Except this is the pro's and going into a bubble aka lockdown has to be approved with the player's association 

True if league forced but no one can stop the players from sequestering themselves

glad DQ declined a interview would imagine would imagine Moore might do a interview just to see what the process is like

18 hours ago, quiller said:

True if league forced but no one can stop the players from sequestering themselves

glad DQ declined a interview would imagine would imagine Moore might do a interview just to see what the process is like

Would rather Quinn take interviews now instead of during the playoffs .  Jerry should just give him assistant head coach title,and more cash.  I'd rather lose Moore than Quinn.

Edited by SweetFancyMoses

4 minutes ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

Would rather Quinn take interviews now instead of during the playoffs .  Jerry should just give him assistant head coach title,and more cash.  I'd rather lose Moore than Quinn.

Interesting question/thought. You should start a new thread asking just that question. Being interesting to see others thoughts.