Week 3 GDT: Eagles at Cowboys: The Week We All Dislike Matts More Than Usual

EaglesPeteC

34 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I live at the border with El Paso, TX. Was going to go to Phoenix last year but was moved to this one. I really wanted to avoid it. 

If we win it means you have to attend every future PHI vs DAL game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:
1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

This is my first ever Eagles game. I didn´t want to go to this one but due to Covid it was the only option. God, I hope we don´t get blown out...

In Dallas, bold! Or a glutton for punishment.  👍

Have fun.

He isnt going to get anything more than some ribbing and "eagles suck" chants, most likely. But this is Daks first game back in a year so chances are some people are going to be completely hammered beyond reason. 

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

I hope he settles in and can show us why he was considered arguable the best "pure" IOL in the draft. He has the best coach possible with Stout and Kelce and Lane to his left and right. The dude has some of the best coaching he could be getting in the NFL. Although I was ready for Herbie to make another appearance. I wonder how he and Driscoll will look with another year in the Stout system.

Edited by oland11

27 minutes ago, oland11 said:

I hope he settles in and can show us why he was considered arguable the best "pure" IOL in the draft. He has the best coach possible with Stout and Kelce and Lane to his left and right. The dude has some of the best coaching he could be getting in the NFL. Although I was ready for Herbie to make another appearance. I wonder how he and Driscoll will look with another year in the Stout system.

Hopefully the week prep helps, this week shouldn't be too stressful for him talent-wise across from him