TNF: CAR @ HOU

Sad People

Who wins TNF?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Panthers
    • Texans

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2021 at 12:30 AM

Just now, iknowcool said:

This is easily Darnold's best game of the season so far.  He's been so great in the pocket.  The low score is absolutely not on him.

23 of 33 for 304 yards.  9.2 ypa and no turnovers.    Carolina has a pretty good defense....at least that is what has been displayed thus far against less than stellar opponents.    That is what you want from a QB.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Houston desperately needs an O-line. 

They have needed an OLine for years. Watson is the best pocket maneuverer in the NFL. Wilson is a close second, but Watson’s ability to maneuver, dodge, twist his body, and do some absurd things makes him #1. Obviously Kyler and Lamar dominate pure mobility, but I am talking about pocket movement ability. 

Edited by BayRaider

I didn't see the entire game, so I had to settle for the condensed highlights. Davis Mills looked like he at least threw a good ball, and made some decent decisions. However, is it just me or did his pass protection look pretty terrible? From what I can tell the pocket continuously kept disintegrating, and Mills was continuously under siege most of the evening. For a rookie making his initial start with a less than ideal roster, he wasn't that bad. 

Darnold continued to make more plays, and I think the change of scenery has definitely helped. Long ways to go still obviously, and I'm not sure he's the answer at QB, but at least he's a lot better than before. He might be a candidate for Comeback Player of the Year. Happy for him. 

Losing CMac and Horn is a huge blow though. Sucks. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

13 minutes ago, evilpimp972 said:

So CMC can't stay healthy? I've seen this before

Injury prone player, for sure. 

(sorry for fantasy post) but I had him and Henry available at 3, I took Henry. It’s predictable that CMC gets injured. Although this doesn’t look that bad. A hammie where you can jog off…maybe miss a game. 

• Like 1