WEEK 3: UNDEFEATED 2-0 Denver Broncos vs 0-2 New York Jets - 2.05pm MDT /// 4.05pm EDT

lomaxgrUK

8 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Losing 1-2 starters/high level contributor every game. Can we get through one ******* week healthy?

Still not too late to go for 3 today. Lol I shouldn't even joke about that. Feels like this has been an issue for us for years now. Maybe that's normal for every team, but it sure doesn't seem like it.

Just now, lomaxgrUK said:

How can anyone who has seen our ST question that decision to just let the clock run out? Smart coaching in my opinion.

Why risk giving the Jets free points when they've shown no ability to manufacture points themselves?

Are we that concerned about our ability to execute a punt safe + fair catch?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lomaxgrUK said:

How can anyone who has seen our ST question that decision to just let the clock run out? Smart coaching in my opinion.

Why risk giving the Jets free points when they've shown no ability to manufacture points themselves?

100% the right call. You’ve got a three score lead at half, you don’t **** with that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bMiller031 said:

More concerned that the Jets might run a fake and our coverage team would completely blow it. They'd have to be insane to try that, but you never know. The Jets aren't going anywhere this season and they know it. 

2 minutes ago, bMiller031 said:

Yes - aren't you? 😂

But seriously, the chances of something going wrong outweigh the benefit of a smallish chance of 3 points.

Take your shutout, get in at half time.

On 9/25/2021 at 9:45 AM, broncosfan_101 said:

The truth-telling contrarian has logged on to let us know that he is most certainly NOT just a 💩-eating troll.

This is completely inappropriate and this is an official warning. This is a personal attack and we are better than this as a fan base.

6 minutes ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Why be a conservative ***** when you can go for it? Who cares how crappy our ST are - and that’s the fault of Vic and his bosses for retaining the same coaching staff - you’re up, be aggressive. If there is a chance for points, you go for it. It’s 2021, not 1987.

I know the cheerleaders and apologists are many but not being aggressive there was a mistake. Likely won’t be consequential, but a mistake nonetheless.