WEEK 3: UNDEFEATED 2-0 Denver Broncos vs 0-2 New York Jets - 2.05pm MDT /// 4.05pm EDT

lomaxgrUK

1 minute ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Why be a conservative ***** when you can go for it? Who cares how crappy our ST are - and that’s the fault of Vic and his bosses for retaining the same coaching staff - you’re up, be aggressive. If there is a chance for points, you go for it. It’s 2021, not 1987.

I know the cheerleaders and apologists are many but not being aggressive there was a mistake. Likely won’t be consequential, but a mistake nonetheless. 

Nonsense. You be conservative to not open the door to a weak, struggling opponent that has generated a whopping 70 yards of total Offense.

You're overreacting, massively. If we lose by 3 points I will happily take this back.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Why be a conservative ***** when you can go for it? Who cares how crappy our ST are - and that’s the fault of Vic and his bosses for retaining the same coaching staff - you’re up, be aggressive. If there is a chance for points, you go for it. It’s 2021, not 1987.

I know the cheerleaders and apologists are many but not being aggressive there was a mistake. Likely won’t be consequential, but a mistake nonetheless. 

I couldn't disagree more. His team is dominating on the field and on the scoreboard. Why inject ST's unnecessarily into the mix.

8 minutes ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Nonsense. You be conservative to not open the door to a weak, struggling opponent that has generated a whopping 70 yards of total Offense.

You're overreacting, massively. If we lose by 3 points I will happily take this back.

George (congrats on the kiddo too bud, prayers all the way) but I’ll argue ya on this - you have to be aggressive. You’re up, keep the pressure on. Late in Q3 or in Q4 with a large lead, sure, take the safe play. But you go for it there against an inferior opponent when you’re dictating the terms. 

13 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Imagine thinking this after watching Vic go for three 4th downs in higher leverage spots just two weeks ago 😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

George (congrats on the kiddo too bud, prayers all the way) but I’ll argue ya on this - you have to be aggressive. You’re up, keep the pressure on. Late in Q3 or in Q4 with a large lead, sure, take the safe play. But you go for it there against an inferior opponent when you’re dictating the terms. 

Thanks man 😁

But yeh, going to have to agree to disagree. I see what you're saying, I just don't think it applies in a game like this where we are far, far superior.

Vic has been way too conservative prior to this season, but he's been super aggressive this season at the right times.

• Like 2