Draft Pick Watch 2022 | #15, #16 and TBD Picks

Danger

Colts are 0-3 and Dolphins easily could be 0-2 right now (Pats only win when I don't want them to). Looks like the Raiders are getting the crap together after going down 14-0, so hopefully they win that and send Miami to 1-2.

Next week Miami and Indy face off so one of them has to win. I'm cool with Carson getting his first win there since Miami already has a win.

31 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Colts are 0-3 and Dolphins easily could be 0-2 right now (Pats only win when I don't want them to). Looks like the Raiders are getting the crap together after going down 14-0, so hopefully they win that and send Miami to 1-2.

Next week Miami and Indy face off so one of them has to win. I'm cool with Carson getting his first win there since Miami already has a win.

Gotta feel rooting for the colts here is in our best interest since we want them to be relevant enough to keep playing Carson

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I guess. I never held the same concern as other Eagles fans that if the Colts weren't winning that they would sit Wentz to protect the pick though.

Eh they are 0-3 right now. If the season is lost and they are at risk of losing a top 10 pick you have to think they will sit Wentz. 

8 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I guess. I never held the same concern as other Eagles fans that if the Colts weren't winning that they would sit Wentz to protect the pick though.

I could see it if he's still hurt, but I doubt they outright bench him to protect the pick too. 

Just need him to get through 13 games. Looking at the schedule; they will probably be around 5 wins. No way they can bench him at that point with the division probably still within reach. 

• Like 1

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:
11 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Eh they are 0-3 right now. If the season is lost and they are at risk of losing a top 10 pick you have to think they will sit Wentz. 

It's not like the Colts weren't in these games and they lost to the Seahawks, Rams, and Titans (this was the worst one cause they let them come back on them at home). I expect Indy to start winning SOME games. They aren't 0-3 bad. That's a deceiving record. They aren't as good as some Colts fans and media thought, but they aren't that bad. I also don't think they think it would be smart to bench a guy who is very temperamental. Like are they doing it to try and draft a QB in the 1st in what looks like a pretty bad class? I think they are gonna rather see the Wentz thing through this season and try to have him improve as the year goes on rather than sitting him just to try and maintain the pick. We'll see I guess though. Obviously if they are godawful and its that bleak, then maybe, but I don't think this 0-3 record indicates they are a 0-3 type team like I said. 

7 minutes ago, Eagles27 said:

I could see it if he's still hurt, but I doubt they outright bench him to protect the pick too. 

Just need him to get through 13 games. Looking at the schedule; they will probably be around 5 wins. No way they can bench him at that point with the division probably still within reach. 

Yeah the AFC South being crap is another good reason for not benching him. Obviously if he's dealing with ailments in the latter part of the schedule and they have a chance to keep the first if they sit him, then I can see it. I just don't think its a big worry like the fans were making it out to be.

Edit: Also, its weird seeing you in the Eagles forum lol.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Eagles27 said:

Yeah it’d be odd to bench him straight up. But if he’s had even more injuries and they are out of it I could see them citing wanting to not risk his next season furthering an injury and save their pick in the process.