Draft Pick Watch 2022 | #15, #16 and TBD Picks

Danger

5 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Schedule makers gave us the same thing, but unlike the Colts we have 9 road games instead of 9 home games to boot. We only have 5 home games before our week 14 bye, so we are already almost half way through our home games as we’ve had 2 of the 5. Our other home games prior to week 15 is Bucs on a short week, Chargers and Saints. So our measly 5 home games before our week 5 bye come against the Chiefs, Niners, Bucs, Chargers, and Saints. Nice 👌🏻😐

While all true from Nov 21st till the end of the season (8 straight weeks) including the bye. The Eagles don't take a single flight. Busses or home! Could be worse.

At NYG

At NYJ

At Was

Edited by Nabbs4u

6 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

While all true from Nov 21st till the end of the season (8 straight weeks) including the bye. The Eagles don't take a single flight. Busses or home! Could be worse.

At NYG

At NYJ

At Was

Yes I know, but our season should be down the drain by then lol.

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Miami looks really bad. They will win some games but that isn’t a playoff team and could legitimately be a top 10 pick. 

And the reassuring thing about that is, it's not even like it's due to them playing their backup QB Brisset, he's looked competent.

Just now, Jeezla said:

They could be a legit top 5 pick

Doubt, with the Patriots and the Jets in the same division. Still have 3 more games to play against them. They also play Jacksonville next week. Falcons the following week. 5 more games they should be 50/50 or the favorites to win. Top 10? I can see it. Top 5? Ehhhhh.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Doubt, with the Patriots and the Jets in the same division. Still have 3 more games to play against them. They also play Jacksonville next week. Falcons the following week. 5 more games they should be 50/50 or the favorites to win. Top 10? I can see it. Top 5? Ehhhhh.

I think the Falcons beat them. The only thing Miami had going for it was a defense, and their D sucks this year. They are AFC Washington. Patriots should beat them too.

Edited by Jeezla

6 hours ago, Jeezla said:
6 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Miami looks really bad. They will win some games but that isn’t a playoff team and could legitimately be a top 10 pick. 

They could be a legit top 5 pick

But, TKN told me...

On 9/26/2021 at 8:28 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

oh so its the refs denying the dolphins a better draft pick....noted

On 9/26/2021 at 8:29 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

Just make sure your pick is going to be top 5.

On 9/26/2021 at 8:31 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

it will absolutely not be top 5. even with jacoby.

best you could hope for is 12 probably

Tom Hiddleston Sigh GIF

Our picks right now are 3rd (Miami) and 10th (ours).

If we would've lost to Carolina today our pick would've been 6th.

Colts pick if they lose to the Ravens on MNF will be either 4th or 5th overall. If they win the pick would move down to 8th overall.

Really wish Miami would've lost that close week 1 game with the Pats and then beat the Colts. Could have a 1-4 Miami and 0-5 Indy after this week if it did lol.

10 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Our picks right now are 3rd (Miami) and 10th (ours).

If we would've lost to Carolina today our pick would've been 6th.

Colts pick if they lose to the Ravens on MNF will be either 4th or 5th overall. If they win the pick would move down to 8th overall.

Really wish Miami would've lost that close week 1 game with the Pats and then beat the Colts. Could have a 1-4 Miami and 0-5 Indy after this week if it did lol.

I'm fine with Indy winning a couple to keep Wentz engaged. Best case was that one of the wins was over Miami.
But yeah they were so close to losing week 1.

Three top 6 picks would be insane. It's just too bad there aren't any real QBs, gladly trade one of those picks for a haul from the Steelers or some team that needs a QB in the worse way.