Week 3 GDT: Washington @ Buffalo

Trentwannabe

Glad to see Allen get his grove back. The oline got away with some holds early on which set up the first touchdwon for saunders. He has been a great addition to the offense and expect more from him moving forward. ON the defense side I was kind of disappointed that we didnt get a real sack that game and I thought the pressure wasn't as aggressive as it was last week. I know they dropped in coverage to cause the turnovers but they seemed to have barely blitz as they usually bring more. With a weak WFT oline I was expecting guys like Rousseau to feast and coming up empty seems like a disappointment on that end. Overall great game and with 2 lucky plays it could have been a bigger blow out. The chances of the ball hopping backwards like it did on the kick off and the 75 yd screen pass wouldnt happen 9 out of 10 times. 

As we look forward to next week the Texans played fairly well defensively against Carolina and with 10 days of rest they will be ready to go. I think the DBs will come away with a few more turnovers but I would like to see the front dline bring Mills to the ground. Could allen have another 300+ yd passing day?

10 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Glad to see Allen get his grove back. The oline got away with some holds early on which set up the first touchdwon for saunders. He has been a great addition to the offense and expect more from him moving forward. ON the defense side I was kind of disappointed that we didnt get a real sack that game and I thought the pressure wasn't as aggressive as it was last week. I know they dropped in coverage to cause the turnovers but they seemed to have barely blitz as they usually bring more. With a weak WFT oline I was expecting guys like Rousseau to feast and coming up empty seems like a disappointment on that end. Overall great game and with 2 lucky plays it could have been a bigger blow out. The chances of the ball hopping backwards like it did on the kick off and the 75 yd screen pass wouldnt happen 9 out of 10 times. 

As we look forward to next week the Texans played fairly well defensively against Carolina and with 10 days of rest they will be ready to go. I think the DBs will come away with a few more turnovers but I would like to see the front dline bring Mills to the ground. Could allen have another 300+ yd passing day?

I don’t know what his time was yesterday but Heineke was getting rid of the balls pretty quick the first two weeks so I’m not surprised we didn’t get sacks. We certainly got pressure and forced him off his spot which can be just as good. 

I personally think we’re going to destroy Houston. Allen hasn’t forgotten his first playoff game loss and he’ll be motivated to keep the offense in rhythm. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

I don’t know what his time was yesterday but Heineke was getting rid of the balls pretty quick the first two weeks so I’m not surprised we didn’t get sacks. We certainly got pressure and forced him off his spot which can be just as good. 

I personally think we’re going to destroy Houston. Allen hasn’t forgotten his first playoff game loss and he’ll be motivated to keep the offense in rhythm. 

The line is -17.5 and I still think I'm going to take the Bills. 

We've put up 35 and 43 points the last (2) weeks and I see the same this week against the Texans D. 

42-13 Buffalo. 

Edited by The BILLievers