Week 3 GDT: Bears vs Browns

CBears019

Even without Landry Browns still have one of better Olines, Nick Chubb and Hunt who are two of best RBs, OBJ, Hooper and Njoku, and People Jones is an elite athlete getting better at being a football player.

Their weak point is their QB and he isn't horrible.

This is a loaded team talentwise.   Most top to bottom talent in league in my opinion. 

They just don't always put it all together and they are more of a collection of individuals than a team at times. 

If Bears win this game it would be very large upset in my opinion.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Maybe Kmet will be busy helping on Garrett this week though. Apparently Tunsil made him a nonfactor so I'm sure he'll be nice and pissed come game time. Lol. 

We passed on Tunsil because he was filmed smoking weed in college.  LOL.  Most people had him as number 1 overall prospect that year in the mocks.   

I wonder answer if you put Pace and Nagy on truth serum and asked them if they tried weed in college.  

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

We passed on Tunsil because he was filmed smoking weed in college.  LOL.  Most people had him as number 1 overall prospect that year in the mocks.   

I wonder answer if you put Pace and Nagy on truth serum and asked them if they tried weed in college.  

They would probably say yes, and that was why they weren't drafted. Lol

1 hour ago, G08 said:

This blurb from the Sun Times has me giddy if it's true:

Do you guys really think our coaches have been designing a playbook for Fields since he was drafted? Because if true, that's almost 5 months of scheme development...

Should they have since the draft ended? Absolutely. There's been blueprints from BAL and AZ just last season alone to give 100 plays to copy and make their own that are based on having an elite athlete at QB.

Do I think it will be more than some Santa's Sleigh type designs and utilizing his legs to move the pocket? Unsure. Hopeful but unsure. 

Dave Wannstedt on the radio the other day (say what you want about his tenure here, that dude is a terrific listen when it comes to talking football) said he'd focus on running the ball, moving Fields out of the pocket, and giving him a basic set of plays so the kid can just react and make plays off-script if the initial read isn't there. He said -- and I agree 110% -- the worst thing we can do is overload his mind and make him play slow and not react to what he's seeing.

Boy... this game is going to be EXTREMELY telling about just how good of an offensive coach Matt Nagy is.

I. Can't. *******. Wait.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, G08 said:

Do you guys really think our coaches have been designing a playbook for Fields since he was drafted? Because if true, that's almost 5 months of scheme development...

So all the incomprehesble play calling by Nagy has been to set up "...a weapon unlike anything the franchise has seen."  Ok.  Can't wait to see it.🙄

• Like 1

3 hours ago, G08 said:

This is Nagy we are talking about, so they are probably going to be plays like his Santa’s Sleigh one.