Bears to start Justin Fields again vs. Lions

RaidersAreOne

Well having a 39 year old guy cover Myles Garrett on an island all day was a poor decision. A naked bootleg with Fields RIGHT AT him is also a poor decision. I'm shocked. Seemed foolproof...

Nagy needs to go back to fetching Reid's coffee and maybe taking other roles for him. Like maybe a valet?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Well having a 39 year old guy cover Myles Garrett on an island all day was a poor decision. A naked bootleg with Fields RIGHT AT him is also a poor decision. I'm shocked. Seemed foolproof...

Nagy needs to go back to fetching Reid's coffee and maybe taking other roles for him. Like maybe a valet?

Intriguing. Go on...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

How does he call one roll out in the first half and less than one third of his dropbacks playaction? 

• Like 1

Just now, FrantikRam said:

I was dead on. So easy to see coming too. And people are of course blaming anything but the fact that he's just not ready

I didn't watch enough to see if he was just not ready. Wouldn't surprise me. That entire situation is a hot mess. 

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

I didn't watch enough to see if he was just not ready. Wouldn't surprise me. That entire situation is a hot mess. 

Hard to say for sure. His OL and the play calling definitely did him no favors, but he seemed indecisive and was just off on some throws. But he may have basically been shell shocked from the abuse he was getting from Cleveland's pass rush.

15 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

I’m just here to congratulate that one cat that proposed starting the Browns D in fantasy. Don’t know who you are but…

I mean, a rookie QB with a porous OL going against one of the best pass rushers in the NFL.  What could go wrong?