Justin Fields Officially Starting

WindyCity

21 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

An entirely new era begins in Chicago - days when 'da Bears actually have a great quarterback.  Did you ever think you would see it happen?  You've just gotta love it!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47c5rp0sds7mjy6kkbxn

Just sucks that Dalton will take the spot back when he's healthy, I fully believe Nagy when he says so. 

Im excited to see it though, he's got a hell of a test ahead of him. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Just sucks that Dalton will take the spot back when he's healthy, I fully believe Nagy when he says so. 

That's true but at least it gives you a little taste of what you have to look forward to.  Fields is young so he has a ton of time.  If he does well, it will make the leash for Rusty that much shorter.

Edited by Uncle Buck
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Fields is young so he has a ton of time.  If he does well, it will make the leash for Rusty that much shorter.

Maybe? Nagy is a psycho...so who knows. Fields could throw for 400 yards and three touchdowns...and Dalton could be starting next week. 

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

At this point its up to Fields.  He plays to his potential and helps the offense move the ball then theres no way Nagy pulls him.  Developing Justin will be the only thing to save his job, more so than the teams record.

36 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Maybe? Nagy is a psycho...so who knows. Fields could throw for 400 yards and three touchdowns...and Dalton could be starting next week. 

When the crowd revolts, that would just make Nagy's leash that much shorter.  (At least it should if there was any justice in the world).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, FosterTheSkins said:

At this point its up to Fields.  He plays to his potential and helps the offense move the ball then theres no way Nagy pulls him.  Developing Justin will be the only thing to save his job, more so than the teams record.

I've just got to say, that's an awesome avatar pic! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

An entirely new era begins in Chicago - days when 'da Bears actually have a great quarterback.  Did you ever think you would see it happen?  You've just gotta love it!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47c5rp0sds7mjy6kkbxn

I'll temper that to a "potentially great QB" provided we don't find some new way to phuc this up too.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sugashane said:

To a great degree it's up to Fields to make that nearly impossible to do.  Go out and win a couple games while hangin' 30 points or more on the board and force Nagy's hand.  Gonna be kind of tough to insist and starting Dalton after that.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

That's true but at least it gives you a little taste of what you have to look forward to.  Fields is young so he has a ton of time.  If he does well, it will make the leash for Rusty that much shorter.

15112e3056f2182cdd128546b90c71d7.jpg

How much for zee woman in your signature line.  We want to buy her. 

10 minutes ago, soulman said:

To a great degree it's up to Fields to make that nearly impossible to do.  Go out and win a couple games while hangin' 30 points or more on the board and force Nagy's hand.  Gonna be kind of tough to insist and starting Dalton after that.

We still have Navy calling the plays too. He can draw up a beauty one play then outsmart himself with an asinine decision. Bleh. 

• Like 1