Week 3: Buccaneers(2-0) vs. Rams (2-0)

BStanRamFan

I know the Bucs are a different team than last year when we played them but Goff moved the ball at will through the air and if it wasn't for very shaky officiating, that is a much bigger win. I think we match up well against them compared to other elite teams in the league. As long as the OL continues to hold up I expect a win.

• Like 1

I’ve said this is the game I think the Rams lose. The more I sit back and think about it and listen to the analysis I could see the Rams winning. The Bucs secondary is clearly their weakness. The Rams strength is passing the ball. Last year the Rams didn’t run the ball and Goff had a great game. That was without Whitworth. Kupp and Woods both had great games. I don’t see why with Stafford the Rams can’t at least duplicate that. 

On defense the Rams arent going to dominate like they were last year but I do think Donald will come out to play like always. He is tired of hearing how he has never sacked Brady. He will sack him and hit him. Floyd need to wrap up too. Brady is sneaky in the pocket but he isn’t going to be like Wentz and be a magician out of potential sacks. If the Rams get to Brady he will go down. The hard thing is just getting to him. He gets the ball out extremely quick. Possibly having no AB will help the Rams a bit bc that’s one weapon less that Brady feels comfortable with. If Ramsey does his job then Evans will have a subpar game. Godwin is still really good so hopefully Williams can play better this game. Gronk and the tight ends are still threats along with Miller and Johnson who both are sneaky good slot guys. The Bucs will still score but I think it’s going to be low 30s at worst case high 20s. 

This is a bigger game for Stafford and the Rams than Brady and the Bucs. Brady bigger game is next week at New England. It’s like when KD went back to OKC when he left for Golden State or LeBron went back to Cleveland when he left for Miami. Not saying Brady will look past the Rams but traveling east to west to play a huge game then going back east to play an even bigger game emotionally is going to be tough on the Bucs. They won’t go 4-0 heading into Week 5. I think this is the game they lose and people can start to look at Stafford as now he can win big games since he is away from Detroit. It will officially stamp Bucs v Rams as the NFCCG in the playoffs in most people minds bc some still doubt it even though we still have a long season ahead and the Rams play in the toughest division in football. Also Brady and the Bucs can focus all their energy on the Pats game, getting AB back so they can go and once again show Belichick he made the wrong decision to let Brady go and make Jones look like he is and that’s a rookie not even close to replacing Brady if that’s what the people in New England think he will eventually do. 

Edited by stl4life07

2 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

On defense the Rams arent going to dominate like they were last year but I do think Donald will come out to play like always. He is tired of hearing how he has never sacked Brady. He will sack him and hit him.

Well i hope  he will sack him and tear his ACL, PCL,  MCL and end his career.

12 minutes ago, NYRamsFan88 said:

I don’t like that at all. Because those injuries can happen to any one of our guys.

I know. Football is physical. Donald gets to QBs a lot so when I think about Wentz, Brees, Palmer, and possibly other QBs Donald knocked out of the game it just comes down to no OL can block him and he hits the QBs a lot and unfortunately injuries happen. 

12 hours ago, TB Doug22 said:

Nice to see some positive comments in this forum....

Should be a great game.

That comment does not reflect the majority of us here whether we like Brady or not. Wishing injury on someone is horrible. 

That said, this game is going to be wild!! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

I think this is the game we see Desean Jackson get a few deep looks. Usually you save these types of wrinkles for big games instead of having tape on them allowing the other team to prepare. Doesn't hurt this is his old team and it should be a shoot out.

I was thinking the same actually. I hope Kupp keeps that momentum going too though.. when Kupp has a big day the offense is usually hard to stop. 

The one thing I do feel pretty certain about is that Mcvay is full of BS about Henderson. No way a RB with a rib injury is going to be fed. He’s game times decision because it depends on his pain tolerance but I expect Sony to get just about all of the carries on Sunday. 

3 hours ago, MDY10 said:

I was thinking the same actually. I hope Kupp keeps that momentum going too though.. when Kupp has a big day the offense is usually hard to stop. 

The one thing I do feel pretty certain about is that Mcvay is full of BS about Henderson. No way a RB with a rib injury is going to be fed. He’s game times decision because it depends on his pain tolerance but I expect Sony to get just about all of the carries on Sunday. 

My fantasy team would appreciate another 150+ yards and 2 TDs from Kupp.

• Like 2