T.A.S.T.... This Aint STEELERS Talk

JDLefebvre

Loving the new forum so far, hope we get more guys switched over and active.   Season starts soon so should pick up.

So of course this is our thread to discuss anything we want outside of the normal Stiller talk.   

ENJOY  

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Well, I've decided to become an adult and buy a house. Inspection is tomorrow and if that goes well we will close on October 6th. 

CONGRATS!!!   I just became an adult last year at age 41.   Moved around a lot in the military so never wanted to buy.   Good luck with everything!  

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

will lebeau be insane or will he adjust vs the pats. If he plays his usual zone D, brady will do his usual and we know what that is. Do the titans have the players to play press coverage?

They couldn't cover kelce but they headhunted Kelce out of the game, m maybe that is  the new way to defend a TE ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, JLambert58 said:

My wife just told me she is pregnant with our 4th. :D    I'm not allowed to tell anyone, so I figured I'd share it with you guys.  

Franco if it's a boy, Swann if it's a girl.  :x

Congrats man.  I'm one of those I don't care how many, or which one it is, another kid on the way is always exciting.

1 hour ago, warfelg said:

Congrats man.  I'm one of those I don't care how many, or which one it is, another kid on the way is always exciting.

It's always a blessing man.  Thanks.  It's all new levels of insanity, but a beautiful thing.  :D

• 2 months later...

Archived