GDT 9/26/21 Week 3: 1-1 Baltimore Ravens vs 0-2 Detroit Lions

DreamKid

The Good, The Bad, and The Fraudulent 

Good

• LJ8  Once again - That's the tweet
  • Justin Tucker - Because that man is The GOAT at his position and first ballot
  • Duv and Proche having nice catches

Bad

• The Coaching staff - They didn't make any adjustments to Jared Goff throwing the ball 2 yards down the field
  • Hollywood - Yikes, pimp
  • Harbaugh wasting a crucial timeout though he was bailed out by Trustin Tucker
  • The Defense in the second half for allowing Goff to 2-yard them to death

Fraudulent

• Greg Roman - continuing to hate Ty'son Williams
  • Sammy Watkins -  not going out of bounds, but I guess he kinda gets a pass for a helluva catch
  • Coaching Staff - I cannot overstate this enough What I saw on Sunday was pure garbage and we better fix this quick

But a Win is a win is a win is a win! Onto the Broncos. Let's go!

• Like 3

On 9/27/2021 at 12:10 AM, DreamKid said:

Oweh flashed again today, and once he develops a trigger worthy of his athletic gifts- watch out. Two reps I'm going to be on the hunt for in my typical post game scouring I do are an inside win he had where Goff unfortunately had the ball out quick(started happening a lot when they realized we couldn't stop screens), and IIRC a great bull rush pressure he had on Sewell where he was actually able to put hands on Goff. 

Following up on Oweh, he was one of Ken's defensive MVPs for the game(Others were 1. Calais Campbell & 2. Chuck Clark). Here's the contribution run down- https://www.filmstudybaltimore.com/defensive-notes-week3-2021-lions/

Odafe Oweh

(Q1, 10:01):  On 3rd/6, he crossed the face of LG Jackson and RB Williams to open the left B-gap for Clark’s S-12
(Q2, 13:41):  He stretched RB Swift well to the right but Elliott’s missed tackle at 1 led to RR6
(Q2, 12:59):  He drew an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty on LG Jackson on 3rd/8
(Q3, 12:16):  He beat LT Sewell outside for pressure as Campbell beat Nelson inside
(Q3, 11:00):  He shed LT Sewell to assist Campbell on tackle of RB Williams RL-2
(Q3, 6:07):  On 1st/4, he penetrated unblocked to stretch WR Amon-Ra St. Brown right to -7 yards, but Queen’s missed tackle at -2 required Oweh to make the tackle personally for PM2
(Q3, 5:26):  On 2nd/2, he was unable to take down RB Swift before he scored RM2 TD
(Q4, 11:57):  He contained the right edge unblocked on RB Williams RM0
(Q4, 8:59):  He and Board contained the left edge to tackle RB Swift RL0
(Q4, 5:25):  He had a late QH as Goff threw PL24 (9 + 15) [2] to TE Fells
(Q4, 2:34):  He beat LT Sewell inside for pressure on WR screen right to Kalif Raymond PR22
(Q4, 2:00):  He rushed unblocked off the ORS to tackle RB Swift RL0

It was easy to miss some of his contributions in this game because they were less direct, but nonetheless valuable.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

The Good, The Bad, and The Fraudulent 

Good

• LJ8  Once again - That's the tweet
  • Justin Tucker - Because that man is The GOAT at his position and first ballot
  • Duv and Proche having nice catches

Bad

• The Coaching staff - They didn't make any adjustments to Jared Goff throwing the ball 2 yards down the field
  • Hollywood - Yikes, pimp
  • Harbaugh wasting a crucial timeout though he was bailed out by Trustin Tucker
  • The Defense in the second half for allowing Goff to 2-yard them to death

Fraudulent

• Greg Roman - continuing to hate Ty'son Williams
  • Sammy Watkins -  not going out of bounds, but I guess he kinda gets a pass for a helluva catch
  • Coaching Staff - I cannot overstate this enough What I saw on Sunday was pure garbage and we better fix this quick

But a Win is a win is a win is a win! Onto the Broncos. Let's go!

Add in Patrick Queen and Tyus Bowser to the Frauds category and this is fine, except for Sammy Watkins. 

• Like 2