GDT 9/26/21 Week 3: 1-1 Baltimore Ravens vs 0-2 Detroit Lions

DreamKid

7 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Not looking good for EDC 1st round pick track record this game. Two of his 1st round picks looking like trash in Queen and Brown.

I've never really been a fan of the pick, but I think that's a little harsh on Brown, especially considering the streak of good games he's had prior to today

2 minutes ago, drd23 said:

I've never really been a fan of the pick, but I think that's a little harsh on Brown, especially considering the streak of good games he's had prior to today

Perhaps it wasn’t read how I wanted. ‘This game’ meant ‘this game’. As in Brown and Queen have not looked good today. Only Oweh is truly thriving.

But even then, Hollywood not looking like he’ll get a second contract if this holds up. He looked like this through stretches last season as well.

Either way. Not looking good. This is a loseable game largely because of Hollywood’s drops.

2 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Perhaps it wasn’t read how I wanted. ‘This game’ meant ‘this game’. As in Brown and Queen have not looked good today. Only Oweh is truly thriving.

But even then, Hollywood not looking like he’ll get a second contract if this holds up. He looked like this through stretches last season as well.

Either way. Not looking good. This is a loseable game largely because of Hollywood’s drops.

There's no way we end up being the team to offer Hollywood the most money. I like him but we don't have the offence that can deal with consistent drop issues.