Week 3: Miami Dolphins (1-1) @ Las Vegas Raiders (2-0)

TheKillerNacho

Who wins?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who scores the most fantasy points in this game?

• Jacoby Brissett
    • Derek Carr
    • Myles Gaskin
    • Malcolm Brown
    • Josh Jacobs
    • Kenyan Drake
    • Peyton Barber
    • DeVante Parker
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Will Fuller
    • Henry Ruggs
    • Bryan Edwards
    • Hunter Renfrow
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Adam Shaheen
    • Darren Waller
    • Jason Sanders
    • Daniel Carlson
    • Dolphins DST
    • Raiders DST

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2021 at 08:00 PM

19 minutes ago, FinSting said:

Eichenberg at LT

Jackson at LG

Dieter at C

Anyone other than Davis at RG

Hunt at RT

With this shuffled lineup it might actually be competitive. Otherwise, if Jackson and Davis are still trotted out there at LT/RT, expect Clelin Ferrell to enjoy a multi-sack game. 

L.A. Noire "Doubt" / Press X To Doubt | Know Your Meme

(regarding it being competitive)

• Like 1

I would be more worried of Crosby. He is going to wreck us. Also Ngakoue is most likely going to play too. I can definitely see us starting the season 1-4 at this point. OL would have to make massive strides for us not to end up with that starting record.

I’ll be honest, hard for me to get excited about this game after what we’ve seen last game and with Brissett starting.

LV - 20

MIA - 10

Any given Sunday. Carr and Jacobs are banged up. I don't wish for injuries on any player, but if Peterman is forced into action early, this becomes a completely different ballgame. Miami's defense is good they just can't be on the field the entire game. Brissett has a ton of weapons at his disposal. Miami is far from the worst team in the league (their O line not so much). 

The pragmatic side of me says 30-10 Raiders with it being close at the half, but I would not be shocked if Miami played them tough, created turn overs and earned a victory. 

20 hours ago, FinSting said:

Eichenberg at LT

Jackson at LG

Dieter at C

Anyone other than Davis at RG

Hunt at RT

With this shuffled lineup it might actually be competitive. Otherwise, if Jackson and Davis are still trotted out there at LT/RT, expect Clelin Ferrell to enjoy a multi-sack game. 

LOL. Ferrell can't even sack groceries. He's a bust.

4 hours ago, Phinsesq said:

Any given Sunday. Carr and Jacobs are banged up. I don't wish for injuries on any player, but if Peterman is forced into action early, this becomes a completely different ballgame. Miami's defense is good they just can't be on the field the entire game. Brissett has a ton of weapons at his disposal. Miami is far from the worst team in the league (their O line not so much). 

The pragmatic side of me says 30-10 Raiders with it being close at the half, but I would not be shocked if Miami played them tough, created turn overs and earned a victory. 

Carr is 100%.

I really have no good feelings about this game right now, the offense is really bad and I have just not seen any real disruption on a regular basis from the the defense yet this season. The good thing is Miami is playing the Raiders who have been just as big of a disappointment each year as Miami has been. I really feel better with Brissett  starting then Tua but that's not really saying much at this point. I think the Raiders lay an egg, Miami's defense wakes up and Brissett does just enough to get Miami a upset win on the road as Flores rally's his guys.

Miami...........24

Riaders........20

3 hours ago, Tetsujin said:

Since I don’t recall seeing all those free rushers last season, I’m going to assume this is a coaching issue and hopefully they got those issues ironed out this past week. I don’t think it’s a talent issue.

It's a new strategy for NFL success...fire the coordinators every offseason so the players have to start from square one year after year after year. 

5 hours ago, Tetsujin said:

Since I don’t recall seeing all those free rushers last season, I’m going to assume this is a coaching issue and hopefully they got those issues ironed out this past week. I don’t think it’s a talent issue.

I agree.  It’s definitely a coaching issue overall.  There have been two positives on our OLine so far this season, and one is that Deiter has been slightly better than average at Center, while the other has been Eichenberg hasn’t looked overwhelmed at any of the three spots he has played in so far.  I wouldn’t mind seeing Eichenberg start at the LT spot with Hunt moving back to RT and Kindley going back to RG and seeing who can stick at LG.

Austin Jackson was a known project when we drafted him and just hasn’t shown enough improvement so far.  If anything he is looking like he may have regressed so far this season.  He has been physically dominated and consistently shown poor technique.  Maybe take a look at him at LG in hopes that he can show some recovery.

Additionally, are we ever going to see a big impact from a rookie player on a Flores coached team?  Jaylen Phillips has flashed…….give him more reps.  Holland has flashed big time…….make him a full time starter. Eichenberg has looked solid, which is better than can be said of 4 OLine starters……name him a full time starter at a spot and let him get reps to become great.  Let’s go Flores, quit trying to be Bellicheat and quit wasting highly drafted players rookie seasons.

Edited by Swampbilly