Week 3 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

9 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

And if he was looking at him, it would've been more accurate....

More accurate than hitting a receivers hands is nit picking man. Besides, maybe if he looks, the receiver never gets open because the db isn't drawn by mahommes eyes?

Edited by drew39k
Autocorrect sucks.
  • Like 2

Just now, drew39k said:

I put him in the same bucket as.  Zack Wilson. Not sold that either are more than one year (college) wonders

The thing that concerns me about Burrow though is that his physical tools aren't really there. He could move a bit, that helped, and he has a crazy amount of (good) arrogance and self confidence, but I wonder if that gets sapped at this level when he can't get away with some of the stuff he couldn't in college. The lack of protection is obviously a concern as well. I also have a thing that makes me worry about older prospects. Guy will be 25 in 2 months. 

Just now, drew39k said:

More accurate than hitting a receivers hands is not picking man. Besides, maybe if he looks, the receiver never gets open because the db isn't drawn by machines eyes?

Hey man, you can think whatever you want. I'd prefer to look at my target when throwing passes. Call me old school....