Week 3 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

You keep posting stuff from 2018 😭😭😭. Omg bro you are so weird. Look how much time you dedicate so you can posture about how much money your team makes or fake fans it has.

This isn't the flex you think it is. 

April 2021:

Chargers co-owner asks court to force sale of team due to mounting debts exceeding $350 million, per report

The family trust that holds the majority ownership of the Los Angeles Chargers is in such a dire financial situation that Dea Spanos Berberian, the sister of controlling owner Dean Spanos, wants to see her family sell the team, according to a court filing obtained by the Los Angeles Times. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/chargers-co-owner-asks-court-to-force-sale-of-team-due-to-mounting-debts-exceeding-350-million-per-report/

Just now, Bearerofnews said:

You're right, the Chargers have a huge fanbase. Which is why there have been numerous reports from every publication under the sun about the Rams/Chargers inability to generate fan interest because more fans want to go to games in Vegas. My bad.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

And @Bearerofnews just admit that you're wrong. The Chargers fanbase in Los Angeles is extremely small, the team is losing money, and we have more fans in LA then you. That's just reality. 

You don't and even if you did, who gaf.

Chargers are global baby. Only teams ahead of us have 4 or more superbowls. Imagine now with the Herbert/Staley effect? 

https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1603620/amp

I digress, who gaf... Are you a Raiders fan or a fan of Raider's fans. 

You're right, the Chargers have a huge fanbase. Which is why there have been numerous reports from every publication under the sun about the Rams/Chargers inability to generate fan interest because more fans want to go to games in Vegas. My bad.

that Herbert effect is real daddy-o. Get used to it.

You don't and even if you did, who gaf.

Chargers are global baby. Only teams ahead of us have 4 or more superbowls. Imagine now with the Herbert/Staley effect? 

https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1603620/amp

I digress, who gaf... Are you a Raiders fan or a fan of Raider's fans. 

At the end of the day you can send random reports about fan equity and random week's top 10 jersey sales. When you look at the reality of the NFL, the Raiders led the league in season ticket sales and were 5th in merchandise sales. The Chargers are global yet we did 5x what you did in ticket sales, sold more merch, our home opener was the most viewed game in a decade, and we So-Fi will be 75% Raiders fans. 

The Raiders’ dramatic come-from-behind overtime victory over the Baltimore Ravens on “Monday Night Football” was prime-time television gold.

Drawing 15.3 million viewers, the game’s megacast broadcast was the most-watched Week 1 “Monday Night Football” game since 2013, ESPN announced Tuesday.

At the end of the day you can send random reports about fan equity and random week's top 10 jersey sales. When you look at the reality of the NFL, the Raiders led the league in season ticket sales and were 5th in merchandise sales. The Chargers are global yet we did 5x what you did in ticket sales, sold more merch, our home opener was the most viewed game in a decade, and we So-Fi will be 75% Raiders fans. 

Where is the merchandise sales? I showed you, latest numbers show a CHARGER top 8 in jersey sales. No Raider in sight.

Herbert is more popular than any player on your team and this is just the beginning. Hold on for the ride. You make alot of irrelevant claims that none of your sources that you used have supported.  You live in la la land gangsta.

Where is the merchandise sales? I showed you, latest numbers show a CHARGER top 8 in jersey sales. No Raider in sight.

Herbert is more popular than any player on your team and this is just the beginning. Hold on for the ride. You make alot of irrelevant claims that none of your sources that you used have supported.  You live in la la land gangsta.

Tim Tebow was #1 on that list, is he the most popular player in the NFL and are the Jaguars bringing in tons of fans and money?