Week 3 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

19 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We did over $500M in season ticket sales and were the 5th highest grossing team in the NFL last season. Our MNF game to opener the year was the most viewed regular season game since 2013. I've given you article after article. You're in denial at this point. But hey, Herbert top 10 jersey sales though...

You haven't given a single article that has backed any of your crazy claims. You give these isolated tweets that don't say what you think they do. You are in denial. But hey, if this is a win ya need to get through the day, maybe ill let you have it if you act right.

Just now, Kirill said:

Congrats on the super bowl victory lmfao never seen teams look so anxious in regular season games before. Ravens almost lost to the damn Lions after facing us.

We made yall fans brawl in the stands and out of desperation go out and sign Gordon.. now that Reid is ok, is it to soon to say we sent him to the hospital?

If the AFCW is the best division, we need to keep the hostility real around here.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, El Ramster said:

too much sauce y’all 

Am i the only one who thinks the "no look" is overrated. I mean unless you are like a turtle we all have wide range peripheral vision. I feel like this is more of head/eye manipulation with these no looks and just using precise peripheral vision.

Maybe I'm alone. I have never been impressed by them. Unless someone is actually looking far right and throws like 120 degrees to the left. 

13 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Am i the only one who thinks the "no look" is overrated. I mean unless you are like a turtle we all have wide range peripheral vision. I feel like this is more of head/eye manipulation with these no looks and just using precise peripheral vision.

Maybe I'm alone. I have never been impressed by them. Unless someone is actually looking far right and throws like 120 degrees to the left. 

It’s pretty nasty tbh. 

3 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Whose gonna be your new team? 

We got Josh Gordon we’re now primed to woop the Rams *** in the super bowl even tho personally I’m praying for Brady to get Mahomes his revenge.

Go back and watch these other teams on the sidelines towards the ends of our games. Baker was crying at the end, Lamar and Herbert looked as nervous as you’ve ever seen them until they won then acted like they won the super bowl. 

if our 5’6 back doesn’t fumble the ball in either game it’s an easy win so I’m not worried. With how hard teams are coming at us we’re going to be bulletproof by the end of the season. It’s a playoff game for us every week.

Edited by Kirill

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

We got Josh Gordon we’re now primed to woop the Rams *** in the super bowl even tho personally I’m praying for Brady to get Mahomes his revenge.

Go back and watch these other teams on the sidelines towards the ends of our games. Baker was crying at the end, Lamar and Herbert looked as nervous as you’ve ever seen them until they won then acted like they won the super bowl. 

if our 5’6 back doesn’t fumble the ball in either game it’s an easy win so I’m not worried. With how hard teams are coming at us we’re going to be bulletproof by the end of the season. It’s a playoff game for us every week.

Damm. How high did you blood pressure go up typing that up? I can hear your breathing from here.. Settle down bucs, I mean cowboys fan! I mean Mahomes fan. 

• Like 1