Week 3 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

50 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Am i the only one who thinks the "no look" is overrated. I mean unless you are like a turtle we all have wide range peripheral vision. I feel like this is more of head/eye manipulation with these no looks and just using precise peripheral vision.

Maybe I'm alone. I have never been impressed by them. Unless someone is actually looking far right and throws like 120 degrees to the left. 

The one against the Titans was good because he sold out well enough to have two defenders move out of the lane, one even jumping away from the pass.

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

Damm. How high did you blood pressure go up typing that up? I can hear your breathing from here.. Settle down bucs, I mean cowboys fan! I mean Mahomes fan. 

Chiefs fan thru and thru… I bleed red mf. You pop up anytime the  Rams look decent you’ll be gone when they get smacked down to earth and I’ll be here smoking a fat cigar with my feet up.

1 hour ago, Kirill said:

We got Josh Gordon we’re now primed to woop the Rams *** in the super bowl even tho personally I’m praying for Brady to get Mahomes his revenge.

Go back and watch these other teams on the sidelines towards the ends of our games. Baker was crying at the end, Lamar and Herbert looked as nervous as you’ve ever seen them until they won then acted like they won the super bowl. 

if our 5’6 back doesn’t fumble the ball in either game it’s an easy win so I’m not worried. With how hard teams are coming at us we’re going to be bulletproof by the end of the season. It’s a playoff game for us every week.

You are low key my mans and all. But Herbert never looked nervous.

See Mahomes looking for his father to thank him for being able to watch greatness at work. 😬

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kirill said:

Chiefs fan thru and thru… I bleed red mf. You pop up anytime the  Rams look decent you’ll be gone when they get smacked down to earth and I’ll be here smoking a fat cigar with my feet up.

Joined dec 2019.. 

*Laughs hysterical 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

You are low key my mans and all. But Herbert never looked nervous.

See Mahomes looking for his father to thank him for being able to watch greatness at work. 😬

Maybe not nervous he’s definitely clutch but our final drives he was standing perfectly still on the sideline watching everything unfold with serious intent like it was of cosmic importance. These teams are looking at a KC W as a franchise altering victory pretty much. It’s going to make us unstoppable by the end of the year. We didn’t even have Frank Clark that game and this is probably his last year here so you’re getting a contract year Frank Clark in the playoffs and you play Thornhill more and we get Willie Gay back and never play Dan Sorensen at linebacker again you let our young OL grow you add in a Josh Gordon yeah we’re going to smoke anyone who steps up to us when it’s showtime.

55 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Maybe not nervous he’s definitely clutch but our final drives he was standing perfectly still on the sideline watching everything unfold with serious intent like it was of cosmic importance. These teams are looking at a KC W as a franchise altering victory pretty much. It’s going to make us unstoppable by the end of the year. We didn’t even have Frank Clark that game and this is probably his last year here so you’re getting a contract year Frank Clark in the playoffs and you play Thornhill more and we get Willie Gay back and never play Dan Sorensen at linebacker again you let our young OL grow you add in a Josh Gordon yeah we’re going to smoke anyone who steps up to us when it’s showtime.

It was an important game. Did you expect him to be jogging the sidelines looking for hot girls in the stands. Like tf are you talking about? I’m sorry this was such a terrible take I probably shouldn’t have responded. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AllThingsTN said:

It was an important game. Did you expect him to be jogging the sidelines looking for hot girls in the stands. Like tf are you talking about? I’m sorry this was such a terrible take I probably shouldn’t have responded. 

It’s hard to explain man we had Baker in tears game 1 freaking opening night he was crying on the sidelines he wanted the win so damn bad. game 2 after the game ravens coach harbaugh literally said it was the teams biggest win in franchise history then game 3 the intensity was playoff level to put it lightly.

I know we had that target on our back last season but after back to back Super Bowl trips and just the electric nature of our team I’ve literally never seen teams try this hard to beat us before. We took so much out of the Ravens they almost lost to the damn Detroit Lions the next week. And we made a handful of mistakes and still almost won those last two games I’m not worried at all the more I think about it. 

Edited by Kirill

4 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

No you didn’t. Hollywood Brown literally dropped 3 TDs and almost our entire defensive line was out because of COVID protocols. Ravens should’ve won that game 20+

Mental fatigue from the Chiefs game… them boys were spent.

5 hours ago, Kirill said:

Isn’t that the exact same thing you do when the Chiefs do good and then you magically disappear when things go south for them?

Edited by rocky_rams
  • Like 1