Week 3 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

5 hours ago, Kirill said:

Maybe not nervous he’s definitely clutch but our final drives he was standing perfectly still on the sideline watching everything unfold with serious intent like it was of cosmic importance. These teams are looking at a KC W as a franchise altering victory pretty much. It’s going to make us unstoppable by the end of the year. We didn’t even have Frank Clark that game and this is probably his last year here so you’re getting a contract year Frank Clark in the playoffs and you play Thornhill more and we get Willie Gay back and never play Dan Sorensen at linebacker again you let our young OL grow you add in a Josh Gordon yeah we’re going to smoke anyone who steps up to us when it’s showtime.

Bruh... i love ya like a brother.. but no.

This was Mahomes on Chargers game winning drive.

Completely defeated and saddened at Herbert being in the AFCW. Immediately after Chiefs panicked and signed Gordon. They sensed the tornado headed their way.

6 hours ago, Kirill said:

Chiefs fan thru and thru… I bleed red mf. You pop up anytime the  Rams look decent you’ll be gone when they get smacked down to earth and I’ll be here smoking a fat cigar with my feet up.

You reek of a bandwagon fan.   You showed up after the Chiefs became elite, and you will disappear at the first sign of trouble like youve done several times before.  

Ramsters been here for years, even when the Rams were terrible.

Enjoy your cigar.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kirill said:

Maybe not nervous he’s definitely clutch but our final drives he was standing perfectly still on the sideline watching everything unfold with serious intent like it was of cosmic importance. These teams are looking at a KC W as a franchise altering victory pretty much. It’s going to make us unstoppable by the end of the year. We didn’t even have Frank Clark that game and this is probably his last year here so you’re getting a contract year Frank Clark in the playoffs and you play Thornhill more and we get Willie Gay back and never play Dan Sorensen at linebacker again you let our young OL grow you add in a Josh Gordon yeah we’re going to smoke anyone who steps up to us when it’s showtime.

Meanwhile this was Herbert so chill and laid back and didn't even realize they just won. He was probably thinking about his brisket that he was gonna grill.

4 hours ago, El Ramster said:

I’ve never ever disappeared lol. If anything I’ve been so quiet during this 3-0 start.

Yup you’re a trooper. Even during those Fisher days.  But @Kirilldisappears when his team gets handled like how they did in the SB last year 

and the moment something even remotely good happens he’s here rubbing it in your face. 

if he can dish it then he has to take it 

Edited by rocky_rams
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

Meanwhile this was Herbert so chill and laid back and didn't even realize they just won. He was probably thinking about his brisket that he was gonna grill.

Herbert has a chance to eclipse Dan Fouts as the best QB out of Oregon to play for the Chargers. Or maybe best QB period in franchise history. Obviously still miles to go, but just saying he has a chance with his talent level. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 2

On 9/28/2021 at 7:25 PM, NYRaider said:

That 1-2 record feel good?

How to tell a fan of an unsuccessful team - they think they've won it all in September

On 9/28/2021 at 7:25 PM, NYRaider said:

I lived in Oakland for 2 years 

Sorry about that. At least we have an explanation now though....yikes. Well done for getting out, perhaps you've made something of yourself since then 

5 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

First time he's even faced the Arrow crowd. Special player.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, 43M said:

You reek of a bandwagon fan.   You showed up after the Chiefs became elite, and you will disappear at the first sign of trouble like youve done several times before.  

Ramsters been here for years, even when the Rams were terrible.

Enjoy your cigar.

I don't care how long ol boy been here I got next. I'm the lively new dog brought into the house to keep everyone happy he's the old dog missing teeth moving slow and a few unhealthy snacks away from oblivion.

Edited by Kirill

On 9/30/2021 at 2:46 AM, BigTrav said:

How to tell a fan of an unsuccessful team - they think they've won it all in September

Sorry about that. At least we have an explanation now though....yikes. Well done for getting out, perhaps you've made something of yourself since then 

Chiefs have had 1 good year in decades, want a cookie? 

I mean living in the Silicon Valley at the peak of the biggest career/industrial break out sine the Dot Com bubble wasn't too bad. You couldn't afford to be a Raiders fan. 

On 9/29/2021 at 1:13 PM, Bearerofnews said:

You are low key my mans and all. But Herbert never looked nervous.

See Mahomes looking for his father to thank him for being able to watch greatness at work. 😬

You guys hella happy to beat the KC Chiefs when you're getting bodied again in a "home game" in prime time, lol. LOVE TO SEE IT.

On 9/30/2021 at 4:09 PM, Kirill said:

I don't care how long ol boy been here I got next. I'm the lively new dog brought into the house to keep everyone happy he's the old dog missing teeth moving slow and a few unhealthy snacks away from oblivion.

Hell of a anology. You do remind me of the little puppy that wants to hump everyone's leg when you post.

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1