Week 3 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

Surly these Lions jerseys are the worst jerseys in the NFL, no?

And if you're going to wear them, shouldn't the opponenet wear their typical home unis? or their darker colored ones

This white vs light gray is visually offensive

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Hey man, you can think whatever you want. I'd prefer to look at my target when throwing passes. Call me old school....

I fully believe in looking where you are throwing, and if it were a terrible throw you could use this as an example to back up that sentiment. Problem is, it was a good throw. Doesn't make sense to try and use it as the evidence to back up your stance.

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

If Roethlisberger already looks this bad, I'd be terrified if I were a Steelers fan what he'll look like 2 months from now.  

Still can't believe that they brought him back. 

Luckily for them, there will be some vet options available next year to replace him with through trade. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, drew39k said:

I fully believe in looking where you are throwing, and if it were a terrible throw you could use this as an example to back up that sentiment. Problem is, it was a good throw. Doesn't make sense to try and use it as the evidence to back up your stance.

Sure it does. Odds are if he's looking, it's more accurate and probably a completion. Again, think as you wish. 

Edited by BobbyPhil1781