Jump to content

Week 3 General Discussion Thread


NYRaider
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

And what does that have to do with this season? Carr has been better this year and was better last year. 

Carr is who he is. Avg qb who will have great spurts. Herbert is a phenom. Next off season Raiders fans will be back to asking what to do at QB.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Carr is who he is. Avg qb who will have great spurts. Herbert is a phenom. Next off season Raiders fans will be back to asking what to do at QB.

A phenom??? 7.3 Y/A, check down charley ain't no damn Phenom. Dude is in a battle with Teddy Bridgewater for 3rd place in his division. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

And what does that have to do with this season? Carr has been better this year and was better last year. 

Chargers are 6th in points per drive and 1st in yds per drive.

Raiders are 14th in points per drives and 9th in yds per drive.

Chargers are 2nd in drive success rate. Raiders are 16th.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

A phenom??? 7.3 Y/A, check down charley ain't no damn Phenom. Dude is in a battle with Teddy Bridgewater for 3rd place in his division. 

This guy used YA to assess check downs? Wow. Herbert is only QB that had 3 WRs in the top 15 of ADOT. Straight phenom. Something Avg Carr can never be. Carr isn't close to Herbert stop. His start doesnt change that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

Chargers are 6th in points per drive and 1st in yds per drive.

Raiders are 14th in points per drives and 9th in yds per drive.

Chargers are 2nd in drive success rate. Raiders are 16th.

Raiders are 3-0 and our offense is 1st in yards and 6th in points, the Chargers are 2-1 and your offense is 9th in yards and 19th in points. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

This guy used YA to assess check downs? Wow. Herbert is only QB that had 3 WRs in the top 15 of ADOT. Straight phenom. Something Avg Carr can never be. Carr isn't close to Herbert stop. His start doesnt change that. 

Herbert was stat padding on a bad team last season my boy, he ain't no phenom. Team got worse and the Colts got significantly better with Rivers, lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...