Week 3 General Discussion Thread

Lamar should have a statline of like 12/15 for 250 and 3 TDs plus 50 rushing yards at half

(and that's assuming the 3rd drop doesn't happen because if the 2nd one is a TD the 3rd one doesn't exist)

• Like 2
Just now, Tk3 said:

Lamar should have a statline of like 12/15 for 250 and 3 TDs plus 50 rushing yards at half

(and that's assuming the 3rd drop doesn't happen because if the 2nd one is a TD the 3rd one doesn't exist)

Anyone who says Lamar can’t throw has never watched him play 

1 minute ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Lol Hollywood does that all season then people point at Lamar’s completion percentage to receivers and say he’s bad.

Hes had one of if not the worst WR rooms in the entire NFL his entire career

1 minute ago, biggio7 said:

I just learned his nickname is Hollywood. I had no idea who you all were talking about at first.

Like no one ever calls him by his 1st name. If I heard Marquise Brown it would take a second for me to realize who we were talking about

1 minute ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Anyone who says Lamar can’t throw has never watched him play 

Some of these are in the pocket

Some of these are on the run, with really clean and easy looking mechanics

Dude can play, Hollywood cannot

Get this man WRs. I appreciate how the Ravens have built the running game around him, but you're ruining his career with Hollywood as your #1 option

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Lamar has been so good today and Marquise has been so bad.

Just now, mattyice0401 said:

Hopefully Rashod Bateman can come in and establish himself as the #1 pretty quickly, Dude can ball

He's recovering from a groin injury so you'd have to think he's gonna be playing less than 100% for a little while once he returns (which should be in a couple of weeks)

• Like 1

Steven Ruiz just described the Giants / Falcons game as the most pointless game in NFL history and I love that description lol 

• Like 7
  • ET80 locked this topic