Week 3 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Mac himself isn't unlikeable

There has just been a bit of a fan/media circle jerk around him and how he fits in that team that is annoying

Like, out of nowhere the Pats went from a team that wins 7, 8, or 9 to a team that people were predicting to win 11, and the division, because of how great Mac Jones was going to fit into that system

There's just this aura the media puts around the Patriots that is so offputting

Well if it makes you feel any better the media are lining up a week of 'it was all Brady all along', so technically anti-Patriot...

Either way, media are scum and also should not be taken seriously. Like whoever said Jones was better than Allen

59 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

When @Kirill told me the dismantling of the Ravens and flipping of the script on them was coming against the chiefs I played the reverse uno card.

That’s football baby

Were alright lol y’all got lucky we fumbled the ball running the clock out.

That RB fumbled again our GM needs to panic and get someone else

• Like 1

Just now, DontTazeMeBro said:

Roethlisberger is behind one of the worst offensive lines I’ve ever seen. There’s no “yeah but”. There’s nothing you can do with that 

Is arguably not even the worst OL in the game he's playing in. The O-Line isn't bad because of themselves. They're bad because of Ben. Ben completely limits everyone on this offense. Tim Tebow at his prime in the NFL is more of a threat than Ben is right now and might evne be more of a passing threat right now.

• Like 1