Jump to content

Week 3 General Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

Don't want to make the SNF thread since I get the feeling someone else looks forward to doing that. So I'll just place this interview here. Really good one with Kyle regarding the status of the team, some responses about the Jimmy G narrative in Ninerland, and other aspects. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Feel bad for Lawrence in this offensive "system" going up against this schedule  - we'll see if the Jags look any better today vs Arizona. With his defense, he's gonna have to ball out just to try and keep up against Kyler. Odds aren't on his side. Jags have serious work to do over the next few years - best they can hope for is that Lawrence continues to progress and doesn't get badly hurt in that time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m looking forward to just one game and that’s the game of the week aka possibly the game of the year aka possibly the NFCCG preview. That’s the Bucs v Rams. Either team could win and it wouldn’t shock me. Unless Stafford stinks up the joint and the Rams lose by more than one score I won’t think any less of either team that loses. Obviously this game is bigger for the Stafford and Rams than the Bucs. Stafford has a chance immediately as a Ram to prove he can win the big games. I think next week Brady and the Bucs will see the Pats in New England as the biggest game just so Brady could stick it to Belichick in New England in the worst possible way. If the Bucs lose I think they still get the 1 seed but I think the confidence the Rams would have knowing they can beat the Bucs in Tampa Bay and LA that it doesn’t matter where they meet in the playoffs they can beat this Bucs team will be huge. 
 

Meanwhile I feel bad for Winston. He has to go to New England to face Belichick who is going to show Brady a preview of what it’s going to be like next week. I think the Pats do a number on the Saints. Winston will turn the ball over at least 3x. Maybe even have either a pick 6 or a fumble returned for a td. Now I do think the Bucs win next week especially if they lose today. They will have AB back too for next week game in New England. But again I think Belichick is going to use Winston as an example to show Brady what it’s going to be like as the opposite QB going to New England to face his defense and oh he knows him inside and out so he will be ready. So good luck Winston. Thank those who scheduled this Week 3 game right before the emotional return to New England for Brady where Belichick not only had to see Brady win a title with another team but had to constantly hear and still hear the trash talk of how he was mistreating Brady. Belichick will be ready next week and will use this week as a preview of what he believes will be Brady fate next week. 

Edited by stl4life07
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Don't want to make the SNF thread since I get the feeling someone else looks forward to doing that. So I'll just place this interview here. Really good one with Kyle regarding the status of the team, some responses about the Jimmy G narrative in Ninerland, and other aspects. 

I do like making them but feel free to make one if you remember before me especially if it’s your squad playing!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Meanwhile I feel bad for Winston. He has to go to New England to face Belichick who is going to show Brady a preview of what it’s going to be like next week. I think the Pats do a number on the Saints. Winston will turn the ball over at least 3x. Maybe even have either a pick 6 or a fumble returned for a td. Now I do think the Bucs win next week especially if they lose today. They will have AB back too for next week game in New England. But again I think Belichick is going to use Winston as an example to show Brady what it’s going to be like as the opposite QB going to New England to face his defense and oh he knows him inside and out so he will be ready. So good luck Winston. Thank those who scheduled this Week 3 game right before the emotional return to New England for Brady where Belichick not only had to see Brady win a title with another team but had to constantly hear and still hear the trash talk of how he was mistreating Brady. Belichick will be ready next week and will use this week as a preview of what he believes will be Brady fate next week. 

You think Bill is going to send a message to Tom Brady via Jameis Winston?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

You think Bill is going to send a message to Tom Brady via Jameis Winston?

Yes! I think Winston struggles in this game big time curtesy of Belichick and his defense at home. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Yes! I think Winston struggles in this game big time curtesy of Belichick and his defense at home. 

I hope he does, but not sure how there is a connect between Brady and Winston.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Yes! I think Winston struggles in this game big time curtesy of Belichick and his defense at home. 

How is that a message to Brady?

Did Brady send a message to Bill by dominating the Falcons?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

You think Bill is going to send a message to Tom Brady via Jameis Winston?

He isn't used to making posts or sentences that doesnt include his Rams. It's like a small child learning to speak for the first time. There will be hiccups, we need to give some slack

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...