Week 3 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

I said Ravens D would hold the Lions to 18 points or less and look dominant. What I didn’t expect is the Ravens offense looks like a third grade elementary school offense. They have a HUGE problem on offense. Detroit is one of the worst teams in the NFL and I refuse to hear anything otherwise. 

As I’m typing this, Tucker holy hell!!!! Tucker is the GOAT!!!! The absolute 100% GOAT. 

Dude. 2, if not 3 clear TD were dropped.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2021 at 2:37 AM, lomaxgrUK said:

Chiefs vs Chargers has consistently been one of the best games in football to watch over the last 3 years or so. 

Whilst Herbert isn't Patrick Mahomes, it's going to be so interesting to see if the Chargers Defense can peg the QB gap.

Let you in on a secret. There is no QB gap. Herbo has arrived.

Edited by Bearerofnews
  • Like 2

Ravens season so far

Week 1: OT insanity against Raiders. They lost, won, then finally lost that game

Week 2: End of game insanity against the Chiefs

Week 3. 66 yard game winning FG against the Lions. Record setting kick

How do Ravens fans get through these games?

• Like 7

God i hate when teams with a pass rush thats working on a drive.  Gives teams in 3rd and 15+ only 3 rushers and like 10 seconds to throw a ball.  I don't care how many players you have in the secondary if you give a guy 10 seconds or so to get open he's going to to it pretty much 90% of the time.    Just run your normal defense or even pass rush a bit to not give them enough times to run a 20 yard route.