Week 3 General Discussion Thread

Just now, ET80 said:

No it didn't, unless you're counting the bounce... which you shouldn't.

I think he is saying 66 is 2 yards more than previous record of 64

1 minute ago, Jetzger said:

Man I feel bad for the Lions.  They've been playing so hard and have nothing to show for it. 

But geez how do you give up 4th and 19...

Theyre on an upward trajectory thought first time in how long for the Lions

Lions would have won that game if they hadn't played so conservatively down the stretch. Go for the TD in the red zone and don't rush three on 4th down when you were killing Lamar with pressure rushing four.

• Like 2
Just now, Tk3 said:

I think he is saying 66 is 2 yards more than previous record of 64

Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Oh, ok. That makes sense.

Man I don’t know how to post pictures on here. Really was hoping of having that one from last year with Herbert and Mahomes greeting each other at the end.

Edited by Xenos

Prime example of how the vast majority of Fans don't give 2 💩's about a "Kicker" until said Kicker wins or loses your game.

That right there is why Justin Tucker is worth whatever he wants and YOU PAY IT.

Chiefs making too many stupid mistakes this year based on favoritism and pick investment which is something Bill Belichick never did and why he contended so long.

For example we invested a first round pick in this tiny RB so they’re going to just keep using him and the coaches love Dirty Dan because he’s gritty etc etc so they’re going to keep playing him over Juan Thornhill a pro bowl ball hawk safety in his prime.

idk if I’m overreacting but it’s hard to see us as contenders with a lame duck cast of WR’s aside from Hill, a trash RB and an entirely new offensive line. Guess you want to be going thru all this now and not later have definitely learned that it’s all about who gets hot late and we’ll be there don’t you worry 

7 minutes ago, Kirill said:

If someone has a video of that DPI call please hit me with it I’m pissed they don’t show us a replay on that that’s some NBA type of BS

Here you go. It was borderline

Spoiler

rickroll-dance.gif

Edited by childofpudding
  • Like 3
  • ET80 locked this topic