Week 3 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Lions would have won that game if they hadn't played so conservatively down the stretch. Go for the TD in the red zone and don't rush three on 4th down when you were killing Lamar with pressure rushing four.

I hate to see it materialize in the manner it did, but I agree. They basically checked out on the last series and decided that making Baltimore burn timeouts was more important than trying to just put the game away. I didn't like the decision either. One minute plus to get into field goal position for arguably the best peak kicker ever is too much time regardless. The timeouts just weren't enough for me to lie down on that last series. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

Chiefs making too many stupid mistakes this year based on favoritism and pick investment which is something Bill Belichick never did and why he contended so long.

For example we invested a first round pick in this tiny RB so they’re going to just keep using him and the coaches love Dirty Dan because he’s gritty etc etc so they’re going to keep playing him over Juan Thornhill a pro bowl ball hawk safety in his prime.

idk if I’m overreacting but it’s hard to see us as contenders with a lame duck cast of WR’s aside from Hill, a trash RB and an entirely new offensive line. Guess you want to be going thru all this now and not later have definitely learned that it’s all about who gets hot late and we’ll be there don’t you worry 

It's your defense.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

Yep he's been bad all year.  Colts really do miss Nick Sirianni 😐

I doubt that, Nick called a similar game last week vs SF (mindboggling). It's what you get when these supposed offensive geniuses want to reinvent the wheel. Prove to world they're smarter then everyone else.

PS: Didn't see Colts game (assuming) but watched the Stupidity of play calling during last week's Eagles debacle. 

Edited by Nabbs4u