Week 3 General Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Is that true? No Lions QB besides Stafford has won a game since 2011

nah im pretty sure Blough won one when he was subbing for Stafford two years ago?  maybe last year

24 minutes ago, EvilenFroggen said:

Speaking of players getting away, I love Matthew Stafford and enjoy watching him in LA.

His MVP odds are about to sky rocket.

Not sure about Arizona next week - Jekyll/Hyde type of defense.

But after that we play Seattle, NYG, Lions, Texans, Titans - not exactly a murderers row of defenses there.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Is that true? No Lions QB besides Stafford has won a game since 2011

Yes. Stafford didn’t miss a start between 2011 and 2019. In 2019 over 8 games Blough and Driscoll were winless. Those are the only games he’s missed since 2011

54 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Gg Raiders fans. Closer than it had any business to be

Heck of a game. I absolutely thought we were going to get blown out early, and then choke it away late. 

I have been very vocal about how much I like what the Dolphins are building and doing. I have said Flores is the best young coach in the league IMO, I think they have done an incredible job of building up a very tough and good defense, and have more than enough when it comes to explosive, talented skill position players. I thought the OL would be better than it has to this point, and I was big on Tua who the jury is still out on obviously. End of the day though this game goes a long way in showing that the Dolphins do have a lot of talent, have some areas they are among the best in all the NFL in, and they are a team that is going to fight hard, play hard, and rarely do teams come away after playing them feeling like that was an easy victory. 

Dolphins obviously have to fix the OL, and identify whether Tua is the guy, and if not they have to find someone that is, I haven't given up hope on Tua yet. I still think there is a lot to like. But even if he isn't, they have a strong foundation to bring in someone else into. 

One heck of a game. Hopefully you guys get this thing turned around and we can see you in the playoffs. Because the past 2 Raider and Dolphin games have been absolutely crazy exciting, have come down to the very definition of to the wire, and each team is 1 game a piece in that time frame. Would be nice to settle the score with a crazy, dramatic, entertaining, thrilling playoff game. With the Raiders finding a way to win obviously haha. 

31 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Useless stat but Raiders are the first team ever, not just post-merger but ever, to start 3-0 against 3 10+ win teams from the previous season. 

Is the team good? I stopped paying attention to the raiders I knew carr was probably a bit underrated 

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

Is the team good? I stopped paying attention to the raiders I knew carr was probably a bit underrated 

I’d bet they are a wildcard team this year. Defense is much better (but not tested by a good offense yet), and Carr is dealing. 

• Like 1