Week 3 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

10 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Can any Jets fans explain this situation to me? Why is Mims not active?

So I had heard that he lost a bunch of weight earlier in the season after a really  bad bout of food poisoning? At one point this off season he was supposedly sub 200. No way that doesn't impact his play. Not sure if that was the real reason for what's going on, but I'm sure in some manner it has an impact. 

1 minute ago, Danger said:

sarcasm here?

Eh, he made arguably the craziest catch in SB history... which pretty much started the "Eli to the HoF" train.

Ring be damned, nobody wanted to be the one who opened up THAT Pandora's Box.

• Like 1

Just now, ET80 said:

Eh, he made arguably the craziest catch in SB history... and pretty much started the "Eli to the HoF" train.

Ring be damned, nobody wanted to be the one who opened up THAT Pandora's Box.

yeah but, that doesn't directly negatively impact him, or his ego.

With Carson, it came because someone else got you over that hump and in subsequent years you were always compared to him and couldn't replicate what he did in your stead. It lead Carson into a spiral that just mentally alienated him from his teammates, his organization, and the fans. Now he's struggling in his 2nd team.

During the Colts game the announcer was pronouncing Bobby Okereke’s name Oh-Care-uh-Kay 

Colts fans went crazy about the disrespect 

Several Colts beat reporters: actually we were recently told that is the correct pronunciation. We’ve been saying Oh-Kuh-Ree-Kee since Pat McAfee announced the draft pick  

20 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Raiders @ Chargers next Monday Night. It might be the biggest Raider Home Field Advantage of the year. Those L.A. Raider fans are going to dominate attendance and be LOUD. One of the reasons I have us Road Splitting with the Chargers this year.

4-0 Raiders baby, it's coming. 

3-1 for both teams. Because at the end of the day, Gruden is still your HC 😆

20 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Raiders @ Chargers next Monday Night. It might be the biggest Raider Home Field Advantage of the year. Those L.A. Raider fans are going to dominate attendance and be LOUD. One of the reasons I have us Road Splitting with the Chargers this year.

4-0 Raiders baby, it's coming. 

Lol you don’t really believe this

Kenny Young is going to become the new rams player whose going to get paid a a lot of $$$$.. Dudes been a monster all year. So freaking fast and explosive. Solid in coverage and just finds the ball, seems to be always around it. Dude makes this defense a bit extra different. So sad that Darious Williams has somewhat regressed.. He’s been getting cooked all year along with David Long. I still hate how they’re using Ramsey.. Would rather he shut down one WR.. Instead Morris is using him like a inside the box safety.. Even though it’s great seeing him light up the stat sheet, just doesn’t seem like a effective/efficient way to use his talent. 3 games in and while he’s been blowing up screen plays! I feel like him shutting down opposing teams 1 WR is a better fit. At least scheme wise. He’s been mentioning a lot that he switches a ton in games with safeties and corners.. I feel like that’s led to some of our break downs in the secondary..