Jets vs Broncos Thread

JetsandI

1 minute ago, Colt45fool said:

I can't be crazy to think Moore and Davis arent better than Mims. 

Moore hasn't made a play in 3 weeks playing nearly every snap. Davis is talented, but hes lazy and takes plays off. Too many balls hit his hands or are catchable and be misses them. 

Mims probably still has our longest catch of the year. Imagine. 

Saleh and lafleur needs to justify the signing off Davis and drafting of Moore so they are giving them way more latitude than mims since he isn't their guy.

1 minute ago, ekill08x said:

Agreed. This team sucks and the coaches have also sucked. Saleh isn’t a HC. Stick to D. HC isnt for everyone 

I know it's early, but I can't even argue against this. Seeing who he thought was ready to start vs the Mims/Moses situation, I'm not sure if I trust him to know what to do when we do bring in some good players. The only thing I don't have a problem with is the defensive scheme. I think they were prepare scheme wise, the offense and lack of talent is killing them. 

10 minutes ago, drew39k said:

Saleh and lafleur needs to justify the signing off Davis and drafting of Moore so they are giving them way more latitude than mims since he isn't their guy.

The arrogance is just nasty tbh

LaFleur is in way over his head. I don't even think this offense lacks in talent...i think theyre poorly coached and the best players arent playing. No way should berrios be leading the team in targets. Corey Davis is too talented to not get open at will