Jets vs Broncos Thread

JetsandI

3 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Mock offseasons are going to be interesting this year. 

We are pretty stuck. Wilson and Saleh are gonna get a second year. The debate are going to be high picks on offensive line or weapons at wr and te. The defense is holding up well enough that it's hard to justify using the picks there when the offense is the worst in the league.

1 minute ago, GangGreen420 said:

Looking like a bottom 3 team in the league easily 

It's between us the giants and the jags.

The jaguars lost to the broncos too and gave up 23 but at least scored 13. We've scored zip.

The giants just lost, but it took a fg as time expired.

We've trailed big in all 3 and only scored in garbage time in week 1

2 minutes ago, TheGDJets said:

Can we just trade our next 3-5 1st round picks for a proven QB in this league? How many draft F ups can you go through before you say "hey maybe we should take a different approach?"

Doesn't matter who the QB is. If we keep putting guys into bad situations on bad teams they are going to suck. Our team is so bad that we are effectively always playing against the Tampa bay Superbowl team that wrecked mahommes.

Until we stop being idiots and build up a team and install an offense before we bring in a QB we are going to suck.

6 minutes ago, drew39k said:

We are pretty stuck. Wilson and Saleh are gonna get a second year. The debate are going to be high picks on offensive line or weapons at wr and te. The defense is holding up well enough that it's hard to justify using the picks there when the offense is the worst in the league.

If we go 0-17, a Cardinals situation could very well happen. They fired Wilkins and moved on from Rosen after one year. There is a better chance of Wilson/Saleh getting another chance, but I'm not sure if anyone is safe if 0-17 happens.  The defense is solid, I agree about that. 

Just now, rickyt31 said:

If we go 0-17, a Cardinals situation could very well happen. They fired Wilkins and moved on from Rosen after one year. There is a better chance of Wilson/Saleh getting another chance, but I'm not sure if anyone is safe if 0-17 happens.  The defense is solid, I agree about that. 

I think the Cardinals thing only happened because of the Kingsbury Murray relationship.  Outside of that specific instance has a team ever bailed from a top 10 QB after just one year?