Jets vs Broncos Thread

JetsandI

I see some you guys are FINALLY starting to realize that Zach is not a starting QB right now and I don't think he ever will be but I hope he can turn it around but I highly doubt it. 

We as Jet fans deserve better than what they are putting on the field. I don't care if this is a rebuild. The rebuild has been going on for over 10 years now. We are now the joke of the NFL and will the worse team until we make the playoffs. I think all these guys from the GM down should be told you better start to improve or you WILL be replaced. This team is a joke. No way should a NFL team put a zero on the board. This is a complete joke of an O and if they perform like this for a few more weeks we should be cutting ties with the OC Lafluer and putting White in there to see what he can do. Heck even bring in James Morgan and see what he has too. 

3 hours ago, KimuraGod said:

The problem with that though is the investment made in the o-line and recievers. We are in week 3 so of course things will (should!) improve but to say Zach was coming into a poor situation offensively is just not true. 

Our o-line has Becton (#11 pick) AVT (#12 pick) a top RT in Moses and a good centre in McGovern. GVR is **** but we have four solid pieces on the o-line. Not some scrap heap washed out vets. 

Our receiving core is the best we’ve had in over a decade. Davis, Mims, Crodwer, Moore, Cole is a very solid receiving core with the option of Moore snd Mims getting better and becoming a top tandem. Unfortunately Mims has been bombed out and Crowder/Cole hurt so it’s made a big problem. 

Zach has got the best chance of any of Geno/Hack/Sam to succeed so the coaching needs to drastically improve and his game needs to also. 

It is a poor situation when a rookie QB is dealing with a rookie HC and a Rookie OC.  You need somebody with some experience installing an offense that has been proven to work. Instead our HC is learning to be a HC, our oc is learning how to call plays and our QB is learning how to play in the NFL. No one knows what they are doing.

The o line was one of the worst in the NFL last year and we returned 4 of 5 guys. Moses was brought in very late because we were playing with the contract stuff which forced him to play catch-up instead of gelling with the line.

Two of the 4 wrs you listed Havent played. Davis has had some bad drops that led to picks. I can only assume that Berrios is getting so many looks and Mims can't get on the field is because the team values scheme over talent. Since crowder is out, they need Berrios to play his routes. Maybe that's why Mims is linked to crowder? Once crowder is healthy they can afford to activate mims over Berrios? That would be some dumb logic, but this team is dumb.

Wilson doesn't have a chance for the same reasons Darnold was screwed. Poor team building, poor player management and poor coaching. 

26 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

A sequel to Xrade's Peyton Manning music.

Peyton Manning's first year game logs

Zach Wilson's first 3 game logs

200.gif

I don't get the logic here. Because one guy had a rough start and went on to be a hall of famer it means that any player that gets off to a rough start is suddenly going to become Payton manning? 

Manning was also 10x the prospect that Wilson is.