Civilization Mafia II - Game Over! Civilization wins!

Whicker

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

That plus coming off the last game that was super active i think didn't help. Love the Civilization setups. So much fun. Awesome work!

Last game was not super active lol. I was basically the only one posting up until I was killed. I’m still a top 4 poster in the game after being killed N2 😂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Last game was not super active lol. I was basically the only one posting up until I was killed. I’m still a top 4 poster in the game after being killed N2 😂

I missed the grand theft auto game when scrolling and saw the binding of Issac almost 500 pages 🤣

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

could be hangover due to my game, but also probably has to do with the NFL season starting.

Very possible. The game being during the week probably should have helped aliviate the "football" aspect

Personally, I was focused on the Blue Jays a good chunk of the nights, so I wasn't sure what was going on and not posting lol

46 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

For the record, if squire doesn't suck at vote timing, we would have won 

There was that and also the night before where you were the only scum around and y’all could have hopped on someone not Carl and forced Lylo