Hue Jackson Mic'd Up Vs Titans; Joe Thomas Injury Reaction

Mind Character

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

We have no playmakers 

Duke and Njoku. Except they keep getting less and less snaps every week.

We have nobody to design or call plays that consistently get them the ball.

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

That’s on Cody man he talking to him gotta make a decision coach just told you 

A decision in 2 seconds by the guy who has been inactive all year because coach didn't get him any help with the obvious pressure. 

All on you, Cody. 

1 hour ago, ditchdigger said:

Duke and Njoku. Except they keep getting less and less snaps every week.

We have nobody to design or call plays that consistently get them the ball.

A decision in 2 seconds by the guy who has been inactive all year because coach didn't get him any help with the obvious pressure. 

All on you, Cody. 

I'll give you that Idk though man I just don't see us firing Hue and getting someone better

Its gonna to look pretty bad without Joe out there tomorrow 

3 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

Smart enough to know where the pressure is coming from; dumb enough to leave Drango on an island with zero help.

Irreplaceable, for sure.

Help with a bull rush????

A 260 lb man physically manhandles a 320 lb and the problem is we didn't give the 320 lb man enough help? 

It's not as if he beat him with speed around the edge, where a chip from a TE or RB would help, he ran THROUGH him.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Help with a bull rush????

A 260 lb man physically manhandles a 320 lb and the problem is we didn't give the 320 lb man enough help? 

It's not as if he beat him with speed around the edge, where a chip from a TE or RB would help, he ran THROUGH him.

If you watch th video Drango brings his head around late and hits into him late as well. 

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

If you watch th video Drango brings his head around late and hits into him late as well. 

I did watch the video, Hue said he'd bull rush, he did and Drango got his arse whipped.

But that's Hue's fault obviously...

Hue can't go out and block too, can't give everyone with a tough assignment help on every play.  Sometimes players are going to actually have to play better than their opponent for is to win.  Trying to out scheme a lack of talent is a tough proposition in professional sports.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I did watch the video, Hue said he'd bull rush, he did and Drango got his arse whipped.

But that's Hue's fault obviously...

Hue can't go out and block too, can't give everyone with a tough assignment help on every play.  Sometimes players are going to actually have to play better than their opponent for is to win.  Trying to out scheme a lack of talent is a tough proposition in professional sports.

I think that we will essentially have to play two left tackles on every play. Have Telfer block for 2 seconds and then release on each play. Or Crow. 

Having a guy with 9 sacks in 7 games go against Drango seems like a fast way to lose. 

Regarding getting someone better than Hue, conventional wisdom says that is true.  With our team's decades of futility, and reputation for the quick hook for coaches (Chud one and done, Pet 2 and done), now if Hue is done after 2, no established coach will come here.  No up and coming coaching prospect will come here to ruin their career out of the gates.

The only way we upgrade from Hue, is if there is somehow some way that Manning ends up here and can bring in his old buddy Jim Harbaugh.  Anything else is going to be a disaster if they make a change.

They pretty much have to keep Hue, they just need to lay it down to him, you are in over your head, you need an OC, we are going to get one.  Either with your input (preferably), or without it.

7 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I think that we will essentially have to play two left tackles on every play. Have Telfer block for 2 seconds and then release on each play. Or Crow. 

Having a guy with 9 sacks in 7 games go against Drango seems like a fast way to lose. 

He's definitely going to need some help, but if he needs help on literally every snap then maybe he shouldn't be playing.

The roster is not Hue's thing, that's Sashi.  Now, I'm not killing Sashi as he's only had 2 years to build this roster, but we need to find a viable backup tackle this offseason if Drango can't get the job done. 

In the meantime expecting Hue to have to create a gameplan around WR's who can't get open (or catch it when they do), QB's who consistently throw to the wrong team, a running back who dances in the hole and now a LT who can't block is asking quite a bit.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He's definitely going to need some help, but if he needs help on literally every snap then maybe he shouldn't be playing.

The roster is not Hue's thing, that's Sashi.  Now, I'm not killing Sashi as he's only had 2 years to build this roster, but we need to find a viable backup tackle this offseason if Drango can't get the job done. 

In the meantime expecting Hue to have to create a gameplan around WR's who can't get open (or catch it when they do), QB's who consistently throw to the wrong team, a running back who dances in the hole and now a LT who can't block is asking quite a bit.

That doesn't fitthe popular narrative. Fire Hue etc etc

Archived