Week 4 Prospect Talk

rackcs

2 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Burks will end up a diva receiver you heard it here first 

Lol Treylon's personality is that he would rather hunt and fish than be in the spotlight which is one reason he wasn't a 5* coming out of high school because he didn't want to attend a bunch of camps and do interviews with recruiting sites. He wasn't voted a team captain just because of how quiet he is. I don't really see diva out of him at all. He's playing through a borderline stress fracture in his foot right now. Didn't care that he had a slow start to the season because Arkansas was winning.

He's a different dude though, likes to go hog hunting with just a knife and bare hands and watches Westerns.

1 minute ago, WPS said:

Lol Treylon's personality is that he would rather hunt and fish than be in the spotlight which is one reason he wasn't a 5* coming out of high school because he didn't want to attend a bunch of camps and do interviews with recruiting sites. He wasn't voted a team captain just because of how quiet he is. I don't really see diva out of him at all. He's playing through a borderline stress fracture in his foot right now. Didn't care that he had a slow start to the season because Arkansas was winning.

He's a different dude though, likes to go hog hunting with just a knife and bare hands and watches Westerns.

So even worse. Another “different” dude CJ Henderson

8 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

John Ridgeway is a NT/1 tech to watch

Who watched him against North Dakota State and put him on their prospect watch list as a RS SOPH say I.  I.

Watched him on Illinois State and he is a big time athlete, just found out this week he transferred to Arkansas.  Great for him and will have to watch him more but absolutely at his size he is one to watch, apparently has a MMA background or training/ it was something very athletic as well which is impressive for a dude that large.  Tre Williams was the standout last week for Arkansas though, that guy absolutely dominated that football game.  

These guys are also some DTs or DEs in a 3/4 that have stood out this year as surprises. Mathis has looked very good and Ellis has played with great energy and passion.

Otito Ogbonnia UCLA
PJ Mustipher Penn State
Phidarian Mathis Alabama RS
Jabari Ellis South Carolina RS