Week 4: Steelers @ Lambeau Field

FAH1223

33 minutes ago, Cpdaly23 said:

I know you were probably being hyperbolic with your comment, but you could do a lot worse than Brett Hundley as a backup QB.  He wasn’t good, by any means, but he was serviceable.  It didn’t help that the team around him was poor and he was playing in an offense that the league had figured out years before.

Well, I won't get off in the weeds here over that as that's neither here nor now and thank god for Jordan Love as a backup.

The point of focus was that the Steelers were given a huge advantage in both those games with no Rodgers and man oh man coming into this season I was like come on nfl, schedule this game early and force them to have to face him.  He does make a big difference when the game is on the line and last night showed he can still get it done like that.

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

I'm not sure this is true. Brett Hundley is about as bad as it gets for a back-up QB. Which is why he isn't one now.

What am I missing? Hundley was scheduled to start for the Colts this past week if Carson Wentz couldn't go. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, R T said:

What am I missing? Hundley was scheduled to start for the Colts this past week if Carson Wentz couldn't go. 

well, he got elevated from the PS on Saturday lol. He started the year as a 4th string QB and hasn't started a game for like 3 years?

Are we seriously debating that Hundley is a reasonable QB2 option?

Edited by incognito_man

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

well, he got elevated from the PS on Saturday lol. He started the year as a 4th string QB and hasn't started a game for like 3 years?

Are we seriously debating that Hundley is a reasonable QB2 option?

Not debating anything. You commented that 'he isn't one now', yet he was in line to start Sunday. So I believe he is one now is all I was pointing out.    

1 hour ago, R T said:

He was on the PS. Wentz injured. Eason was backup, but stunk in week 1. Now, they are thinking about playing the third guy. Hundley’s really hasn’t been a good backup even.

The Packers defense, you never know.  But Steelers don't have a great offense.  The Packers defense has an opportunity to keep them to a reasonable score.  But they can sometimes have a very good defense, as they showed when they beat Buffalo.  I think it's a game where the Packers offense needs to make it happen and score some points.  

Who knows.  But it would be great to play well and earn a win.  Getting pass rush would certainly be helpful.