Why did Nagy do my boy Justin like that?!

brownie man

I’m a Browns fans but I’m also a OSU grad.

What the hell was that out there today?!

Someone break down to me why your teams coaching staff allowed that to happen 

That was the most pitiful offensive gameplan I’ve ever seen

That was worse then Hue Jackson and Deshone Kizer

Which with the offensive talent you have as a team is inexcusable

Its like Nagy didn’t know there was a game coming up or something. Absolutely no creativity, or regard for Justin’s success

usually I’m not the fire the coach guy especially with drafting a QB first round. Ideally you want that to work out. You don’t want a new staff with a holdover QB

After what I saw today I might have to support the firing, but how did it get to that? Wasn’t Nagy a good coach? I don’t want you all much but I know you made the playoffs. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, brownie man said:

I’m a Browns fans but I’m also a OSU grad.

What the hell was that out there today?!

Someone break down to me why your teams coaching staff allowed that to happen 

That was the most pitiful offensive gameplan I’ve ever seen

That was worse then Hue Jackson and Deshone Kizer

Which with the offensive talent you have as a team is inexcusable

Its like Nagy didn’t know there was a game coming up or something. Absolutely no creativity, or regard for Justin’s success

usually I’m not the fire the coach guy especially with drafting a QB first round. Ideally you want that to work out. You don’t want a new staff with a holdover QB

After what I saw today I might have to support the firing, but how did it get to that? Wasn’t Nagy a good coach? I don’t want you all much but I know you made the playoffs. 

Yeah. You got it about right.  I think it is Nagy.  The OC says things like, “the head coach wanted to do it this way.”  “He has a philosophy.”

He lost me when I went to training camp and watched how he coaches in practice.  I know good coaches on grass and he isn’t one.  

He lost me further with his Zero practice rep Field development plan.  

Now you see his brilliant game plan in action.  He made playoffs off other coaches on his staff and players and easy schedules.

This years schedule is going to expose him.

• Like 2

On 9/27/2021 at 1:06 AM, brownie man said:

Nagy was never a good coach. He's not terrible...or at least wasn't, until he doubled down on his insanity this season. 

He should have been fired long ago. Any legitimate franchise would have done so. The Bears...actually, we don't really know what the Bears think they're doing.

Except it's clear that responsibly running an NFL franchise is out of the question for them. 

• Like 1