Week 4: Browns (2-1) at VIKINGS (1-2)

swede700

1 minute ago, viking said:

The guy at the top takes the blame? You are what your record says you are and again we're one of the worse teams in the league? He's done nothing to earn his job for 2 years therefore it's time to go

You keep your job in the NFL by delivering results and Zimmer hasn't done that in years. He's a glorified D coordinator and he can't even do that right. 

14 points in the last 6 quarters, 8 of which were ref gifts… sure.

Just now, JDBrocks said:

14 points in the last 6 quarters, 8 of which were ref gifts… sure.

Here's the problem: He is a head coach, not a defensive coordinator. By having Zimmer as your HC you are missing out on the opportunity to retain good offensive coordinators, like Kubiak, Stefanski, and Pat Shurmur.

If we had to pick right now between Zimmer and Kubiak (and we might) there would be a big divide in the fanbase. I personally lean Kuniak.

• Like 1

Just now, viking said:

You are what your record says you are. Stop defending awful results. Do you not want to win a SB?

Just keep saying the same tired things over and over with no ability to actually back it up.

of course I want the Vikings to win a super bowl. That doesn’t mean what you are saying makes any sense.

Just now, Nozizaki said:

Here's the problem: He is a head coach, not a defensive coordinator. By having Zimmer as your HC you are missing out on the opportunity to retain good offensive coordinators, like Kubiak, Stefanski, and Pat Shurmur.

If we had to pick right now between Zimmer and Kubiak (and we might) there would be a big divide in the fanbase. I personally lean Kuniak.

Outside of today has the offense been an issue? Is the defense playing well?

1 minute ago, JDBrocks said:

Just keep saying the same tired things over and over with no ability to actually back it up.

of course I want the Vikings to win a super bowl. That doesn’t mean what you are saying makes any sense.

Can Zimmer win the Vikings a Super Bowl?

Just now, Nozizaki said:

Kubiak?  I  get the reasoning behind dumping Zimmer but Kubiak has proven zilch.  This ain't a Stefanski situation.  You dump both.

1 minute ago, JDBrocks said:

Sure. Will he? I don’t know, but he certainly can. There have been FAR worse coaches to win Super Bowls.

There is a 0% chance Zimmer will win a SB, the game has passed him bye.

It's his last year in Min and I couldn't be happier. 

Just now, SemperFeist said:

The Vikings are 1-3 with a positive point differential. 

The Vikings 3 losses are to three teams with a combined record of 9-2, so far.

The Vikings may be 1-3, but they are not a bad football team. They just likely aren’t one of the best. 

Lol we are 4 plays away from 4-0