The Bruce Allen issue

lavar703

8 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Allen already putting the spin out there to save his ***.  He trotted Doug Williams out for a radio interview who said that Bruce rarely gets involved in personnel decisions (ya right).  Allen’s setting up Williams to be the new fall guy.  Dude is a snake.

I actually like doug Williams tho in our FO .. from what I know he talked highly about anothny Lanier and vouched for him to join .

21 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

I actually like doug Williams tho in our FO .. from what I know he talked highly about anothny Lanier and vouched for him to join .

The reason Lanier was signed as an UDFA was because of Doug Williams. Mknight’s point though is that Bruce Allen is already using him as a puppet/setting him up to be the new fall guy.

30 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

The reason Lanier was signed as an UDFA was because of Doug Williams. Mknight’s point though is that Bruce Allen is already using him as a puppet/setting him up to be the new fall guy.

I dislike Bruce Allen 

his negotiains are bad but we need a full control GM . 

• 2 months later...
On 12/31/2017 at 4:13 PM, MKnight82 said:

Chris Russell is reporting the Redskins might hire a new President so Bruce Allen can focus more on personnel.... 

If this happens I’m done.  

This may actually be a positive. How’d you feel if he brought in someone like Bobby, Ron Wolf or even Joe Gibbs as President? Coughlin’s impact on the Jags has been profound. It could be the next step to getting rid of Brucie 

If he gave a small peice of equity in the team I believe Bellichik could be lured into this position 

lets remember Bruce is just a former failed sports agent and younger dumber son of a nfl legend. That’s why Bruce and Jay relate so well because they are both slide_2.jpg

plus you can’t give up Dude! 

giphy.gif

On 3/10/2018 at 2:21 AM, Doc Draper said:

This may actually be a positive. How’d you feel if he brought in someone like Bobby, Ron Wolf or even Joe Gibbs as President? Coughlin’s impact on the Jags has been profound. It could be the next step to getting rid of Brucie 

I would have two problems:

1. I don't believe for a second that Allen wouldn't still be the unofficial #1 top dog.
  2. Do we really want Moron in charge of personnel???

• 3 weeks later...

“Wins and losses is the most important statistic when it comes to an equipment manager, a team president, a quarterback, a running back, a guard or a coach,” Allen said, via the Washington Post.

One problem: Allen has a 52-75-1 record in Washington, a winning percentage of .410. If that’s the way team presidents are judged, how has Allen kept his job so long?

Ultimately, Allen is more responsible for Washington’s record than Cousins is. If team presidents are judged by winning and losing, maybe Cousins isn’t the only one who needed to be replaced.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/30/bruce-allen-team-presidents-should-be-judged-by-wins-and-losses/

giphy.gif 

Archived