27 members have voted

1. 1. GOTW

• #8 Arkansas (4-0) at #2 Georgia (4-0) - 12 pm EST ESPN 
    • #7 Cincinnati (3-0) at #9 Notre Dame (4-0) - 2:30 pm EST NBC
    • #12 Ole Miss (3-0) at #1 Alabama (4-0) - 3:30 pm EST CBS
    • #21 Baylor (4-0) at #19 Oklahoma State (4-0) - 7:00 pm EST ESPN2
    • Other: Please List

Ultimately I went with Georgia and Arkansas for GOTW

I don't expect Bama/Ole Miss to be close because well, it's Bama, and I don't think Notre Dame is a great team this year. Sure they just beat down on a Wisconsin team that's looking like with each passing day that Paul Chryst's days are numbered, but they just played a few close games against bad teams in the past few weeks prior.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/college-athletes-at-private-schools-are-employees-who-can-unionize-nlrb-general-counsel-says/

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

"In short, GC 17-01 concludes, and this memo reiterates, that the scholarship football players at issue in Northwestern University clearly satisfy the broad Section 2(3) definition of employee and the common-law test. Therefore, those football players, and other similarly situated Players at Academic Institutions, should be protected by Section 7 when they act concertedly to speak out about their terms and conditions of employment, or to self-organize, regardless of whether the Board ultimately certifies a bargaining unit."

@ramssuperbowl99 leaving this here...in the miscellaneous thread. I've been saving a post for a rainy day...

• Like 1