27 members have voted

1. 1. GOTW

• #8 Arkansas (4-0) at #2 Georgia (4-0) - 12 pm EST ESPN 
    • #7 Cincinnati (3-0) at #9 Notre Dame (4-0) - 2:30 pm EST NBC
    • #12 Ole Miss (3-0) at #1 Alabama (4-0) - 3:30 pm EST CBS
    • #21 Baylor (4-0) at #19 Oklahoma State (4-0) - 7:00 pm EST ESPN2
    • Other: Please List

12 hours ago, ianlewis16 said:

Who's got the Arkansas inside info. This QB playing or what? 18.5 is an enorrrrrmoouuuuusss amount of points. 

I didn't realize their QB was hurt. I've got the points right now but still change it if he's out. 

Edit: Just saw the O/U is 49.5 which is strange for an 18.5 point spread where the two teams average 78 PPG combined. Odd......

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

8 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I didn't realize their QB was hurt. I've got the points right now but still change it if he's out. 

Edit: Just saw the O/U is 49.5 which is strange for an 18.5 point spread where the two teams average 78 PPG combined. Odd......

Yeah I'm terrified of this game. It seeeeeeems so obvious which means it is almost certainly a TRAP

1 hour ago, ianlewis16 said:

Yeah I'm terrified of this game. It seeeeeeems so obvious which means it is almost certainly a TRAP

Can you have a trap game against the 8th ranked team in the country that has a really good win under their belt? I understand CFB is basically Bama, UGA then everyone else is a few steps down but Arkansas is a good team and I'd hope they're not looking past them unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying. 

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Can you have a trap game against the 8th ranked team in the country that has a really good win under their belt? I understand CFB is basically Bama, UGA then everyone else is a few steps down but Arkansas is a good team and I'd hope they're not looking past them unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying. 

Oh not for them, for me. I feel like how can I not take Arkansas and the points, like it's almost too easy making me think i'm being trapped and Georgia are going to smoke them by fifty. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

Oh not for them, for me. I feel like how can I not take Arkansas and the points, like it's almost too easy making me think i'm being trapped and Georgia are going to smoke them by fifty. 

LOL Gotcha! I figured I was misunderstanding you and that was certainly the case. I definitely agree FWIW

23 hours ago, ianlewis16 said:

Who's got the Arkansas inside info. This QB playing or what? 18.5 is an enorrrrrmoouuuuusss amount of points. 

Supposedly just a knee bruise, might be a little painful but don't think it will be that serious. He was wearing a brace on it during practice earlier in the week though.

Saw where JT Daniels is dealing with a lat issue too so there's that.

Going with Cincy v ND. The Bearcats will be joining the big leagues soon, so it should be a good test of exactly where the program is. Notre Dame is solid. Seems like a pretty equal matchup. 

Second, and a very close second at that, would be Arkansas v Georgia. I wanna know how legit the hogs are. 

I don't care about the other two. Baylor and OkSt don't move the needle. Ole Miss can be fun to watch, may even surprise, but Alabama is in a league of their own for now to a degree where I don't even care to watch unless I check the score in the 4th and it's close. 

• Like 1