the Jaguars should fire Urban Meyer immediately

Apparition

30 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Urban Meyer demonstrating to his runningbacks how to hit the hole? 

giphy.gif 

25 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

2 gap penetraitor

I love you beautiful bastards so much...

• Like 2

Salute to Urban for getting that NFL money as well as that college money next year. This hire had disaster written all over it. From his decisions to the coaching staff to drafting a RB when you already had one then wanting to turn the RB you drafted into a WR lol just a awful HC that shouldn’t be in the NFL. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, iknowcool said:

I understand head coaches are held to a different standard, but this really isn't that serious.  At least it shouldn't be for fans.  His family?  For sure, his wife should be annoyed. But I don't see why any player on the team would care all that much.  It ain't like he did this before a game or anything.  Dude is still a human after all, and this is coming from someone who does not care for Meyer or the hire by the Jags.

Felt the same way when that video leaked a couple of years ago of Jay Gruden (allegedly) smoking weed and talking to another woman.  Like it really doesn't matter.  

How did that work out for Jay and the skins going forward? 

58 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

If the girl doesn’t have a problem with it idc.

Now if Jacksonville does fire him do they have to pay out his contract? Because if so then it does seem possible he might have taken this job for a quick windfall.

Which girl? The one in club or his wife? 

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Dude didn’t even fly back with his team lol he was like y’all have a safe flight 😂😂 that should tell you everything you need to know. 

If in the year 2021 you don't already know exactly how much a scumbag Urban Meyer is, it's because he's helped your football team win games and you're too stubborn to believe it.

Man can't apologize for who he is.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I’ll be surprised if he is back next year. 

That would be the best thing for the Jaguars. I never saw the allure of hiring Meyer. Some were selling it as a CEO hire because Urban knows how to run a successful program and I guess I could see it from that perspective hypothetically. But with a talent like Lawrence coming in he hired Darrell Bevell and kept George Warhop instead of getting a young and innovative OC and a new O-line coach to work with the underachieving front wall. Add in the mind boggling hire of Chris Doyle and the meh hire of Trent Baalke and Meyer hasn't been a good CEO at all. NFL coaches are known for working ridiculous schedules and Meyer simply doesn't. He already looks tired and we're only 4 games into the season. Jacksonville made a mistake and needs to cut bait and get Daboll or Bieniemy next year and not stunt Lawrence's growth any further wasting time with this regime. 

• Like 1