the Jaguars should fire Urban Meyer immediately

Apparition

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

I haven’t thought about what other jobs would be available but I have to imagine the Jags job even with Lawrence is not going to be too appealing. 

For their sake I hope not.

It depends.

How does Lawrence look the rest of the way? If he looks legit, it will be, especially with the no income tax and a Top pick at their disposal. They also have a decent amount of picks coming to them.

The cupboard is bleak, but not bare completely. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

It depends.

How does Lawrence look the rest of the way? If he looks legit, it will be, especially with the no income tax and a Top pick at their disposal. They also have a decent amount of picks coming to them.

The cupboard is bleak, but not bare completely. 

DONT FORGET THE CAP SPACE

7 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I haven’t thought about what other jobs would be available but I have to imagine the Jags job even with Lawrence is not going to be too appealing. 

For their sake I hope not.

Idk. A young potential franchise QB goes a long ways. Plus being in a weak division is pretty enticing.

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

It’ll be hilarious if urb gets fired before he could quit. 

Hot take:

Urban actually hates coaching in the NFL and JAX so much that he's TRYING to get fired. He gets to keep the cash and is free to pursue the USC coaching job. It's the professional equivalent of being such a terrible significant other that you get the other person to break up with you.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Hot take:

Urban actually hates coaching in the NFL and JAX so much that he's TRYING to get fired. He gets to keep the cash and is free to pursue the USC coaching job. It's the professional equivalent of being such a terrible significant other that you get the other person to break up with you.

*nods in Bill O'Brien*

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, pwny said:

Let me know when you find the “quite a few Jaguars fans who were pretty combative”. 

Just take the L, guy. Y’all were a mess this off-season and wrong. Most of us were wrong about Herbert (including me) and now his is the only NFL jersey I own .